- 2.5-hour Reykjavik city sightseeing tour
- See the major sights on a short city tour
- Visit top attractions like Bessastadir, Perlan restaurant, Hofdi House and Laugardalur
- Pickup from central Reykjavik hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Reykjavik tour - presidents ...Photo by: Andaluza N
Canada, 11 2015
- From on top of PerlanPhoto by: Jeffsmith182
- View from the PearlPhoto by: Kym B
- The Sun VoyagerPhoto by: Kym B
- Sightseeing TourPhoto by: ma_lee
- hallgrim churchPhoto by: Jimmy
- Reykjavik tourPhoto by: M. A. v
- Beautiful HabourPhoto by: Siaw Chui C
USA, 12 2010
- The Hallgrímskirkja ...Photo by: Siaw Chui C
USA, 12 2010
- Reykjavik CityPhoto by: Siaw Chui C
USA, 12 2010
- HafnarfjordPhoto by: Monica-Maria A
Romania, 10 2010
- Children feeding swans in ...Photo by: Lisa K
USA, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
Visit the presidential residence at Bessastadir, built between 1761 and 1766 and home to Iceland's president. You’ll also stop in the town of Hafnarfjordur, famous for having one of the largest settlements of elves and other mystical beings known as the "hidden folk." You will also visit the old fishing harbor and when possible, the famous fish market.
In Reykjavik you'll go to the Perlan building, which was built on water tanks that hold the city's hot water supply. Here you can enjoy the spectacular view over Reykjavik and its surroundings from Perlan’s top-floor revolving restaurant.
Explore Hofdi House in northern Reykjavik, where the all-important summit between President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986. You will also visit Hallgrimskirkja (the largest church in Iceland and one of its tallest structures), the University of Iceland area and the old town center, where the Icelandic parliament Althingi and the town hall are situated.
End your day with a tour of the sports and recreation center in Laugardalur, where you’ll find a geothermal outdoor swimming pool and sculptures crafted by Asmundur Sveinsson.
Guide was very informative and the tour is well worth it
We had a very friendly informative driver. Saw some lovely little villages and event met the president of Iceland's dog!!!
I'm so glad I did this tour. I couldn't have walked all the places we saw in a half a day.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour of Reykjavik. Got to see the Hallgrimskirkja church and the president's residence along with many other interesting places. Tour guide was very informative bus driver very good. Recommend this tour to others.
This tour is great with those with mobility issues and provides a great chance to see Reykjavik and the surrounding area. The guide spoke excellent English, was friendly and answered all questions asked of him. Great value for the money.
Wonderful guide. We would never have learned so much history and seen all the sites had we not done this tour. Excellent
Really enjoyed this trip on our first morning in Reykjavik. Friendly guide and a great introduction to the city. Some great photo opportunities.
We have Seen a lot
The tour guide was friendly; knowledgable and had very good English. The only downside was the lack of alternative timings and the duration which could be longer!
very good !! highly recommend