- Day trip from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- See Reykjavik's top attractions in the morning
- Visit Bessastadir, Hofdi House and Laugardalur
- In the afternoon, travel to Blue Lagoon
- Relax in the water, have a steam bath or go for a walk
- Choose from three return departure times: 3pm, 5:15pm or 7pm
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Interesting city tourPhoto by: Monica W
- Tour busPhoto by: Nicholas R
- Reykjavik cathedralPhoto by: Nicholas R
- View of Reykavik from The ...Photo by: Nicholas R
- HallgrimskirkjaPhoto by: Stephen S
- REYKJAVIK.tourPhoto by: fetje m
- Hallgrímskirkja Lutheran ...Photo by: Conrado B
- SAM_4477Photo by: Suzy T
- IMG_0780Photo by: Raymond P
- Hallgrim's viewPhoto by: Anonymous
- Reykjavik HarbourPhoto by: Anonymous
- The one, the only ...Photo by: Anonymous
- The PerlanPhoto by: Anonymous
- TjorninPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Blue LagoonPhoto by: Anonymous
- PerlanPhoto by: Anonymous
- ChurchPhoto by: Anonymous
- TjorninPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Great tour around Reykjavik, it was a nice way to see the less centralized parts of the city and hear about the history. Our tour guide was very friendly and my husband and I had a very nice conversation with him. Blue Lagoon was also great! The staff there was very friendly and it was a relaxing way to spend our afternoon after touring around Reykjavik.
This tour enabled us to see parts of Reykjavik which were more outlying and not within walking distance. As ever the tour guides were brilliant sharing their knowledge with us. Some amazing view points of the city. The blue lagoon element was fantastic- you require to pre-book anyway so this was a great way to do that. This is a must for anyone visiting Iceland- stunning.
The tour of Reykjavik is at a nice and leisurely pace - saw the highlights and parts of the city that I had not been or wasn't able to walk to. The real highlight is the Blue Lagoon - amazing!! Was there on a very cold day, so the first walk outside was a little brisk. But that is completely solved by getting into the warm water of the lagoon. Even if you don't take this tour, you should definitely find your way to Blue Lagoon!!
BLUE Lagoon tour one of the highlights of the trip, worth booking and flexible return time's which is great!! Sightseeing tour informative and worthwhile despite adverse weather conditions during our tour.
These were two different tours for one price. Our tour guide Ragna was such a friendly lady, full of information and always willing to answer questions. Having spent the day before walking around Reykavik this tour showed us places we had been unable to get to on foot, so it was definitely worth going on. One such place was The Pearl, which provided an excellent view of Reykavik from its panoramic viewing walkway gallery. Its cold up there so wrap up.
Everybody I saw enjoyed the Blue Lagoon it was an amazing and different experience. The flexible departure times were extremely useful.
If you have time then go to the Blue Lagoon, if you dont, make time! you wont regret or forget it. This is definitely a 5 place to visit.
Bring a towel and sandals to the Blue Lagoon because it is expensive to rent.
Fun, informative, always on time. Greatly recommend this trip.
This tour was very good. We got to see the highlights of Reykjavik with a knowledgeable guide. We stopped at several of the sights so we could experience them close up and take photos if we wanted to. Excellent! Blue Lagoon is something you don't want to miss. It is just so different from other sights !
This tour was AMAZING. Our guide was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and well spoken - and full of interesting facts! This was the perfect way to get a taste of Reykjavik in the morning, and get to experience the must-see Blue Lagoon in the afternoon. Bus pickup/dropoff were a breeze, too!