- 2.5-hour sea-fishing tour from Reykjavik
- Enjoy the picturesque scenery of Faxaflói, a bay teeming with fish
- Good chance of catching cod, halibut, haddock, rockfish and pollock
- Professional equipment provided
- Barbeque your catch on board or take it with you
- Free hot coffee and use of warm coveralls are available on the boat
If you haven´t been sea fishing, don´t worry! It’s easy to learn, and your crew will happily show you the ropes, advising you on bait and passing on their angling knowledge. Listen to the captain and crew tell entertaining stories of the sea, and ask them any questions you have. All necessary equipment, including fishing rods and bait, is available on board.
This sea-angling tour is great for both experienced fishermen intent on reeling in as much as they can and those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounding with a fishing rod in hand. When you’ve finished fishing, you can either barbeque your catch on board to enjoy right away, or take your fish with you in special boxes provided on request.
When you take this tour between May 1 and August 15, you’ll also go to the 'puffin islands' of Akurey and Lundey, where thousands of seabirds, including puffins, nest every year.