- Faxaflói Bay whale-watching cruise from Reykjavik
- Watch out for harbor porpoises, white-beaked dolphins, minke whales and humpbacks
- Learn about some of Iceland’s most majestic native wildlife from an onboard guide
- Choose between a 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise, or a 2.5-hour high-speed boat version
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Whale hunt.Photo by: MR R M G
- valsafriPhoto by: hemi-crania
- så kallat valsafariPhoto by: hemi-crania
- Whale watching tourPhoto by: L G S
United Kingdom, 02 2015
- In pursue of a whale, maybe a ...Photo by: scucia
- Humpback Whale in Reykjavik ...Photo by: David S
What You Can Expect
Very interesting and informative experience.
The staff on the boat were very friendly and the trip worthwhile. Would recommend.
100% thumbs up. The company was amazing, felt safe, great boat and great guides. We were Lucy enough to see both whales and dolphins but they clearly know what they are doing. I wanted to do again but couldn't fit in. Would go back just to go on this trip again
We went the last week of august and were able to see a humpback, several mink whales, 2 puffins, and 2 schools of dolphins! It was also very nice to have refreshments on board. Highly recommend! Just make sure to bring a proper wind jacket and warm clothes!
Amazing experience as the boat swung this way and that reacting to sightings.
We saw dolphins and a humpback whale. A great experience for the family.
Loved this tour! We saw 2 different types of whales and they provided special suits for us to wear as it was quite cold out on the water. It was easy to find the place and checking in was no problem. Would definitely recommend!
I got really lucky with the weather and it was sunny and clear blue skies which made the trip go pretty smoothly. I did see some whales and even if I hadn't seen any, the trip would have been nice enough because of the views. I recommend putting on the complimentary coveralls, as it can get pretty cold out there.
Amazing! Saw at least one whale every 5 minutes. Boat was very spacious and crew was very knowledgeable.
This tour was amazing!
Even though we weren't able to watch any whales, the tour was great. It was a unique experience with a fantastic view of Reykjavik. The boat crew was extremely friendly and very attentive of everyone.