- Before going to the Reykjavik airport, go whale-watching and visit Blue Lagoon
- On Faxafloi Bay, spot whales, porpoises and dolphins
- You'll also see local birds like puffins and Arctic terns
- Then visit Blue Lagoon, where you can bathe and relax in the geothermal waters
- Hotel pickup included; depart for Keflavik Airport at 2pm or 3pm
You will sail on Faxafloi bay, home of a unique variety of the Minke whales, Humpbacks, Harbour Porpoises and White-beaked Dolphins, which are all common sights in this tour. The Local bird life is also diverse; including birds such as the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull.
Your tour will then head for the Blue Lagoon, a unique geothermal spa situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland. Once there you have many recreational options such as bathing in the milky blue water, massage and spa treatments or walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings. Enjoy the qualities the Blue Lagoon has to offer before heading to Keflavik International Airport for your departure.