- Whale-watching and Blue Lagoon tour from Reykjavik
- See incredible marine life of Iceland on Faxafloi Bay
- Look for minke whales, humpback whales and dolphins
- Head to the Blue Lagoon to relax in the water or have a geothermal steam bath
- Hotel pickup; drop-off at your hotel or the Keflavík Airport
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Sail on Faxafloi bay and keep your eye out for one of this area's giant locals. The bay is home to a unique variety of the Minke whale as well as the Humpback, Harbor Porpoise and the White-beaked Dolphins - all common sights on this tour. The Local bird life is also diverse, including such birds as the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull.
After your Whale Watching adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall. For a truly unique experience, indulge in an outdoor massage or one of the spa treatments available. Return to your Reykjavik hotel or Keflavik Airport.