- 1-day Rhine River pass for departures from Mainz
- Valid for KD cruises on the River Rhine between Cologne and Mainz
- Valid for KD cruises on the River Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen
- See the beauty of the Rhine Valley while cruising at a leisurely pace
- Pass by the Loreley rock
- Flexibility to choose your own itinerary on your day of Rhine River sightseeing
Recent Photos of This Tour
- BoppardPhoto by: Hazel W
- DSCN1261Photo by: Mariette B
- So many Castles and VineyardsPhoto by: Edward A M
- Along the Rhein.Photo by: M ROGERIO S
- Wine crops along the Rhein.Photo by: M ROGERIO S
- Castle RuinsPhoto by: Kevin F
- Another CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- BacharachPhoto by: Kevin F
- Pflaz CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- Rheinfels CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- Village on the RhinePhoto by: Kevin F
- CastlesPhoto by: Hazel W
- IMG_0472Photo by: Mark C
USA, 10 2012
- IMG_0416Photo by: Mark C
USA, 10 2012
- DSCN1217Photo by: Mariette B
What You Can Expect
I had toured the Rhine once before many years ago, and so knew what to expect, yet was even more in awe this second time some 30 years later. Our only disappointment was the boat no longer goes all the way to Koblenze. We always recommend this trip to anyone visiting Central Europe
We had an excellent time on the KD Rhine Tour. We would highly recommend this trip.
Excellent experience. So many things to see and all from the comfort of a nice seats at tables. They announced in German and English as things were coming up on the river often giving details about the castles, towns and geography of the region. We took advantage of the all day pass and hopped off in Oberwessel to check out the castle there and were able to hop on the next boat to continue our journey.
Really good, a very pleasant trip, magic sightseeing, good value
The trip is awesome!
Well worth the time and money.
We took a trip from Mainz to Koblenz - got off the boat in Boppard and took another boat to Koblenz. This tour was really nice; definitely worthy experience. Stuff is very knowledgable and courteous.
Great cruise only problem was we were not told about the last boat back to Weisbaden and the time. had to take a train back.
Great trip! .
Worth every cent! Buying the day ticket allows you freedom to do what you want. We spent a few hours cruising to St. Goar, another hour or so walking through and around the sights, then trained it back. It was our choice to use the train for return to Mainz due to other commitments.
Some people took their own food onboard to eat, but we had snacks, reasonably priced, but coffee overpriced for size.
The boat was clean, not crowded and staff onboard could have been more helpful. Waiter didn't return change from payment of bill, expecting it as a tip. Wife asked a question and was rudely told that he was too busy looking after people on the boat, and this was the same guy that took the tip. Well he thought he could take the tip, I asked him for the change. I told him it was up to me as to what I gave as a tip and that he should never expect.