- 1-day Rhine River pass for departures from Mainz
- Valid for KD cruises on the River Rhine between Cologne and Mainz
- Valid for KD cruises on the River Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen
- See the beauty of the Rhine Valley while cruising at a leisurely pace
- Pass by the Loreley rock
- Flexibility to choose your own itinerary on your day of Rhine River sightseeing
Recent Photos of This Tour
- BoppardPhoto by: Hazel W
- DSCN1261Photo by: Mariette B
- So many Castles and VineyardsPhoto by: Edward A M
- Along the Rhein.Photo by: M ROGERIO S
- Wine crops along the Rhein.Photo by: M ROGERIO S
- Castle RuinsPhoto by: Kevin F
- Another CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- BacharachPhoto by: Kevin F
- Pflaz CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- Rheinfels CastlePhoto by: Kevin F
- Village on the RhinePhoto by: Kevin F
- CastlesPhoto by: Hazel W
- IMG_0472Photo by: Mark C
USA, 10 2012
- IMG_0416Photo by: Mark C
USA, 10 2012
- DSCN1217Photo by: Mariette B
What You Can Expect
Along the cruise, enjoy comfortable seating in a climate-controlled boat, sip on a coffee or tea from the onboard cafe (own expense) and catch impressive views of key riverside sites. Highlights include beautiful castles, picturesque vineyards, Loreley Rock and vibrant city skylines. Hop on and off wherever you’d like to explore – just don’t miss the last return boat to your starting point!
Note: Ticket is not valid on special theme cruises nor cruises including gastronomic service.
The tour was amazing and a beautiful scene! I recommend getting off in Bacharach, enjoy the town and scenery and then jump on the train back if you don and #39;t have time for the boat tour back.
An amazing trip. Will do it afain.
I had toured the Rhine once before many years ago, and so knew what to expect, yet was even more in awe this second time some 30 years later. Our only disappointment was the boat no longer goes all the way to Koblenze. We always recommend this trip to anyone visiting Central Europe
We had an excellent time on the KD Rhine Tour. We would highly recommend this trip.
Excellent experience. So many things to see and all from the comfort of a nice seats at tables. They announced in German and English as things were coming up on the river often giving details about the castles, towns and geography of the region. We took advantage of the all day pass and hopped off in Oberwessel to check out the castle there and were able to hop on the next boat to continue our journey.
Really good, a very pleasant trip, magic sightseeing, good value
The trip is awesome!
Well worth the time and money.
We took a trip from Mainz to Koblenz - got off the boat in Boppard and took another boat to Koblenz. This tour was really nice; definitely worthy experience. Stuff is very knowledgable and courteous.
Great cruise only problem was we were not told about the last boat back to Weisbaden and the time. had to take a train back.