- 4-hour Lindos tour, led by a friendly private guide
- Travel along scenic coastal roads, admiring views of beaches and picturesque villages
- Walk around Lindos Acropolis to see Byzantine ruins and an Ancient Greek temple
- Marvel at the dramatic views over the Bay of St Paul from the top of the acropolis
- Explore Lindos village and visit the Church of the Ascension, an elegant Byzantine building
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and see the sights that interest you most
What You Can Expect
Lindos’ pretty streets are fringed by the sugar cube houses found on many a Greek island, but it’s the magnificent 4,000-year-old acropolis that gives the village its star appeal. Work your way up Lindos’ gently winding cobblestone streets, and head inside the acropolis to explore with your guide. Have your camera ready to capture sights of the ruined Byzantine fortress and an Ancient Greek temple, and gaze down at the sweeping Bay of St Paul.
After discovering the delights of Lindos Acropolis (own expense), make your way back into the village to visit the Byzantine Church of the Ascension. Admire its stately interiors and stained glass windows, and then enjoy some free time to explore the village independently.
Return to your minivan, and travel back along the breathtaking coastal roads. Your private tour then finishes with a hotel drop-off.