- 4-hour Rhodes shore excursion to the charming village of Lindos, led by a private guide
- Admire views of beaches and picturesque villages on the way to Lindos
- Explore Lindos Acropolis and see its Byzantine ruins as well as an Ancient Greek temple
- Ogle views of the Bay of St Paul from the top of the Lindos Acropolis
- Walk around Lindos village and head inside the Byzantine Church of the Ascension
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Lindos’ pretty streets are fringed by the sugar cube houses found on many a Greek island, but it’s the magnificent 4,000-year-old acropolis that gives the village its star appeal. Work your way up Lindos’ gently winding cobblestone streets, and head inside the acropolis to explore with your guide. Have your camera ready to capture sights of the ruined Byzantine fortress and an Ancient Greek temple, and gaze down at the sweeping Bay of St Paul.
After discovering the delights of Lindos Acropolis (entrance own expense), make your way back into the village to visit the Byzantine Church of the Ascension. Admire its stately interiors and stained glass windows, and then enjoy some free time to explore the village independently.
Return to your minivan, and travel back along the breathtaking coastal roads. Your private tour then finishes with a drop-off at the Port of Rhodes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Rhodes for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.