Spend half a day sailing on Guanabara Bay, for the most beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro with Sugar Loaf Mountain towering in the distance. Pass the bay's islands and forts as you cruise the idylic waters. The Guanabara Bay Cruise includes roundtrip transportation from your Rio de Janeiro hotel. An optional seafood lunch is also available on your return, in a local Rio restaurant.
- Embark on a leisurely half day cruise on Guanabara Bay
- See the major sites from the tranquil waters, including Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer
- Choose to savor a seafood lunch - select this option at time of booking
- Soak up the sun and enjoy a relaxing swimming spot along the way
Additional sites include:
- Neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo and Urca
- Fort Sao Joao
- Flagstone Island
- Santa Cruz Fortress
- Rio- Niteroi Bridge
Note: Cruise time is approximately 2 hours. Travel time is 4 hours.
Reviewed by Lenetta W, September 2012
The Guanabara bay cruise was a great way to see alot of the land sights from a different angle. Our tour guide Ana was the best, she gave us information and helpful tip about all the sights. The seafood lunch at Mio's was awesome! The fish entree was delicious and cooked to perfection and the staff was very attentive to our wants.
Reviewed by Sara A, July 2012
Great cruise, our tour guide Lewis was the best! The guide on the boat was unaudible through the speakers and sound of engine, but Lewis warned us about that so explained everything himself beforehand. Was expecting the usual Buffet style lunch but was a nice restaurant and good food. The wine was incredibly expensive though for what it was and was extra.