Book and travel by August 10, 2016 and save 5% off our previously offered price!
- 4- or 6-hour private tour of Rio de Janeiro with optional upgrades
- Customize your private tour and create your own itinerary
- Visit Rio de Janeiro’s top landmarks and interesting neighborhoods such as Leblon and Lagoa
- Ride the cog train through the lush Tijuca Forest to the Christ Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain (if option selected)
- Take a cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain and admire sprawling views of Guanabara Bay (if option selected)
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Super experience and our guide was perfectly suited for a custom tour. We were able to eat an authentically local breakfast before arriving at Corcovado and were dropped off for a delicious chiurasco lunch when the tour ended. The four hours was adequate for all of our purposes. We were 9 people total and had a full-sized, comfortable coach that added a lot of extra comfort.
My husband and I were only in Rio for one day and wanted to make the best of it so we decided to do a Half-day Private Tour. We were picked up at our hotel at 8am sharp and off we went. It was a beautiful day so we went to see Christ the Redeemer first. Our guide, Fatima, was awesome! She was knowledgeable, interesting and spoke very good English. She knew the ins and outs of getting around Rio. We also visited Santa Teresa (Unfortunately it was Monday and many things were closed). She then took us places we did not know anything about! We loved our time with Fatima! We would definitely booked this tour again when in Rio!
$62.99 Save $3.14