- 4- or 6-hour private tour of Rio de Janeiro with optional upgrades
- Customize your private tour and create your own itinerary
- Visit Rio de Janeiro’s top landmarks and interesting neighborhoods such as Leblon and Lagoa
- Ride the cog train through the lush Tijuca Forest to the Christ Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain (if option selected)
- Take a cable car to Sugar Loaf Mountain and admire sprawling views of Guanabara Bay (if option selected)
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
My husband and I were only in Rio for one day and wanted to make the best of it so we decided to do a Half-day Private Tour. We were picked up at our hotel at 8am sharp and off we went. It was a beautiful day so we went to see Christ the Redeemer first. Our guide, Fatima, was awesome! She was knowledgeable, interesting and spoke very good English. She knew the ins and outs of getting around Rio. We also visited Santa Teresa (Unfortunately it was Monday and many things were closed). She then took us places we did not know anything about! We loved our time with Fatima! We would definitely booked this tour again when in Rio!
We booked a private 6-hour tour of Rio. We had an amazing experience. Our guide Igor was great - he told us about the history of Brazil and Rio. He took us to all the sights we requested to see trying to find the best times for visiting these sites. We also spent some time going throught the Tajuca forest and his knowledge of the local fauna really amazed us.
Thank you, Igor for the tour of Rio on Jan 4, 2015