- 3-hour morning bike tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Ride from Flamengo Park to Copacabana
- Admire landscaped gardens designed by Burle Marx
- See landmarks like the World War II Monument and Museum of Modern Art
- Watch cable cars ascend Sugarloaf over Guanabara Bay
- Take photos of Glória Marina and Praia Vermelha (Red Beach)
What You Can Expect
The easy, paved path that winds from downtown's Zona Sul to Botafogo Beach passes many important landmarks, such as the Monument to Estácio de Sa, the World War II Museum and the Museum of Modern Art. See the Glória Marina, a busy port filled with boats of all sizes, as well as Praia Glória and Praia do Flamengo.
The park's gardens were designed by landscape architect Roberto Berle Marks, who used flowering bushes and trees to attract bird life. Exiting the park, cycle to Praia Vermelha, between Morro da Babilônia and Morro da Urca in the neighborhood of Urca. Watch the cable cars climb Sugar Loaf Mountain, one of Rio's most impressive granite peaks.
Follow your guide across the Túnel Velho for ride along Copacabana Beach's stone walkway, then head back to your departure point to finish your tour.