- Full-day Rio de Janeiro sightseeing and cultural tour
- Walk around the cobblestone streets of Santa Teresa
- Visit the top of Corcovado to see the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy stunning views of Rio’s naturally blessed landscape
- Tour the Santa Marta favela with your guide, and meet some local residents
- Ride the city subway and the historic Santa Teresa tram
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I highly recommend this tour. Our guide Daniel was great and informative. He didn't rush the tour at all, which I really appreciated. I really enjoyed navigating the public transportation and being within the city like a native. This is a great way to get used to the city and getting rid of any apprehensions you may have to travel around given everything everyone says about the city. As for the Favela, please do it! The people are really welcoming and you don't feel so awkward for visiting. There's also other favelas to visit. Once you see this one you'll want to explore the others so keep that in mind. Santa Teresa was also a great town to visit. Wish the trolley was operating, but also good to know the history and controversy of the accident which occurred there.
The highlight of the trip. Informative and packed. Lots of walking at a moderate pace.