Book by July 27, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Full-day Rio de Janeiro sightseeing and cultural tour
- Walk around the cobblestone streets of Santa Teresa
- Visit the top of Corcovado to see the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy stunning views of Rio’s naturally blessed landscape
- Tour the Santa Marta favela with your guide, and meet some local residents
- Ride the city subway and the historic Santa Teresa tram
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It's a informative tour and we got a pretty cool sunset at Chist the Redeemer.
It was a fantastic tour! We were a small group of 4 people, so it was perfect to get around the city. No need to wait for 20 more people to go to the bathroom or pay at the souvenir shop...it was frustration-free, compared to regular tours! It actually felt more like we were a group of friends visiting the city the way locals do by bus, subway and on foot, rather than a big group of tourists moving around in a tainted window bus.
Our guide, Daniel, was wonderful! He knows everything about the city, the spirit and way of life of Carioca and is a good story-teller with a perfect English and French.
The time spent at each location was well-balanced, we got to get a good feel of each neighborhood.
As regards the amount of walking, it's not too much, although we use public transportation. Someone in our group was wearing flip flops and he managed pretty well. But it'll be more comfortable in walking shoes especially if the lift in Santa Marta is under maintenance and you have to go up on foot!.
$155.99 Save $16.00