Save 5% when you book these popular tours together!
- Exclusive Rio de Janeiro Super Saver, combining a sightseeing experience with a helicopter ride
- See downtown attractions such as the Metropolitan Cathedral and Cinelandia Square
- Ride the cable car to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain to enjoy views of Copacabana Beach and Guanabara Bay
- Take an 11-minute helicopter flight over Rio landmarks like Maracanã Stadium and Ipanema Beach
- Fly around the statue of Christ the Redeemer on top of Corcovado
- Save over 8 percent by booking this Super Saver compared to purchasing two tours separately
- Enjoy an exclusive sightseeing combination tour that's available nowhere else
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Begin your helicopter adventure with ground transportation from your hotel to the helipad. Meet your professional pilot for a safety briefing and receive all safety equipment necessary for your aerial tour.
As your helicopter ascends into the sky, enjoy the shrining cityscape below you and get out your camera for the spectacular photo ops to follow. During the 11-minute flight, you'll buzz the yellow-sand beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema and the lagoon at Rodrigo de Freitas, where Rio locals like to spend their leisure time.
Hover over Maracanã Stadium, which seats more than 103,000 ebullient fans and hosts events like the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremonies. Enjoy views out over Guanabara Bay and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Head for Corcovado Mountain, where your pilot will fly as close as possible to the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue, ensuring fantastic photos.
Once your breathtaking helicopter tour is over, transfer back to your hotel for drop-off.
Trina S United Arab Emirates
Sugar Loaf Mountain Tour was lovely and informative. Unfortunately the helicopter component of the tour was cancelled due to bad weather.
The helicopter flight got cancelled due to strong wind but the tour company were happy to give us another tour of equal value, overall we was very happy with all the tours we did
Hugely disappointed by this tour. Was supposed to be an English speaking private tour. However, it was a bus full of 4 different nationalities . Others on the tour also felt they had been misled. The guide was only able to say very little info as he had to repeat again and again. I learned more info from out hotel taxi driver than on this tour. Be prepared to spend more than half the tour in nose to tail traffic going no where . There was confusion about whether lunch was included , I had to prove this as I had kept copy of booking. The guide changed over in the afternoon . The helicopter trip was another bus journey away and limited by the weather trip to Christ the Redeemer was not possible so a brief trip along the coastline was over very quickly. This was not what I thought I had booked.
$349.99 Save $16.99