- 4-hour canoe tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Paddle around Guanabara Bay in a Hawaiian-style canoe
- See the bay’s beautiful sights – including Sugar Loaf Mountain and the Rio skyline – from the water
- Head to Fora Beach and take a break to swim
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
You’ll start at Guanabara Bay’s Urca Beach, paddling to different spots around the bay to see its pretty sights. Admire the Rio skyline from the water, gaze up at Sugar Loaf Mountain and learn about the bay from your guide. Plus, get a great workout!
Head out toward the open sea and visit Fora Beach, just beneath Sugar Loaf Mountain. Stop here for a break to jump in the water and cool off. Or work on your tan as you soak up the sunshine.
Then get back in your canoe and paddle back to your starting point, where you can change into dry clothes and re-board the coach for the drive back to your hotel.