- 5-hour Rio hiking tour on Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Enjoy a light 1-hour hike up Morro da Urca with an experienced guide
- Ride the cable car between Morro da Urca and the top of Sugar Loaf
- Admire spectacular panoramic views of Rio and Guanabara Bay from Sugar Loaf’s 1,300-foot peak
- Rappel 50 feet down Urca to end your experience!
- Use of all equipment is included
You'll begin your tour with light hike to Morro da Urca before taking an adrenaline-pumping descent by rappelling down the granite peak. You’ll rappel about 50 feet (15 meters) down, enjoying more fantastic views of Guanabara Bay and the city. Then, go back up to the top of Morro da Urca to catch the cable car! You'll board the cable car for a breathtaking ride up to the summit of Sugar Loaf (or Pão de Açúcar, as it’s known in Portuguese), which stands tall at 1,300 feet (396 meters) above Rio! From here, the views of Rio and surrounding Guanabara Bay are simply astounding – you’ll be hard pressed to consider another city in the world as beautiful as Rio after catching this view.
Re-board the cable car for the ride back down to Morro da Urca. When you’re back on solid ground, you’ll be returned to your hotel.