- 6-hour Tijuca Rainforest experience in Rio
- Take a 1.5-hour hike through the forest to Pico da Tijuca, Rio’s highest peak at 3,353 feet
- See a beautiful waterfall and admire the native flora, learning about the ecosystem from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire amazing views of the city and Guanabara Bay when you reach the top of Pico da Tijuca
- Round-trip transport to and from your hotel is included
Make your way to the trailhead – Bom Retiro – and start hiking! Walk through the rainforest, learning about the ecosystem and its native plants and wildlife from your knowledgeable guide. The moderately difficult hike will last about 1.5 hours and will take you to Pico da Tijuca, Rio’s highest peak at 3,353 feet (1,022 meters). From this unparalleled vantage point, enjoy spectacular views of Rio, Guanabara Bay and city sights like the Maracanã and Engenhão stadiums.
Spend some time here to soak up the views and refuel with water and snacks (not provided – bring your own); then head back down to your hotel by car with your guide.