- 3.5-hour beginning scuba diving shore excursion from Costa Maya
- Learn to use scuba gear while exploring a shallow dive site with a PADI-certified instructor
- Marvel at the underwater beauty of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef
- Spot eagle rays, sea turtles and tropical fish in the clear Caribbean Sea
- Diving equipment, bottled water and one-way taxi fare included
- Small-group tour limited to 8 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Scuba diving is something not to be missed, and the underwater beauty of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef will make this experience an unforgettable one!
What You Can Expect
I was on a cruise vacation and decided to go scuba diving with Bucaneros instead of the shore excursions offered by the cruise line. We had a great experience and enjoyed it very much. Our instructor, Neto, was very patient and friendly. He also took our pictures underwater and made sure we were always safe. Highly recommended!
Highly recommended if you want to experience scuba diving in Costa Maya. The dive shop owner is Otto and he was very helpful and friendly and made the experience memorable. His instructor was very patient and made sure we were well instructed for our scuba experience. After the dive on the reef we enjoyed a fantastic lunch at Karlita's Café which is also owned by the owner of the Scuba Diving Facility. Just make sure you know how to get to the dive shop location, we missed some communication so almost got lost.