Save up to 13% when you book these popular tours together!
- Chichen Itza and Dolphin Xtreme combo tour from Riviera Maya
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza
- Tour the Temple of the Warriors, the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Ball Court, the Observatory and the Nunnery with an informative guide
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, swimming and a visit to the Xtoloc Cenote at Mayaland Resort
- Interact with dolphins on your Dolphin experience
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Benz from most Riviera Maya hotels
What You Can Expect
We had a fantastic tour guide at Chichen Itza who was very friendly and informative. The food was great, but did not include the price of drinks, even water. This was not a big deal at all but would have been nice to have been prepared for.
The Dolphin Xtreme: Swimming with the dolphins and manatees was fantastic. Each person in our group got plenty of one-on-one time with the dolphins. There are no stingrays or sharks in the area, so that was disappointing... The rappelling, zip lining and snorkeling was a ton of fun! I only wish we had more time to these things - it felt a bit rushed. That guide was great, too, and the food was very good. You cannot have cameras with the dolphins and manatees, but you can with everything else. The photographers were great, though, so you don't NEED a camera.
$268.99 Save $36.49