Save up to 17% when booking two of our most popular tours together in this combo package!
- Chichen Itza and zipline-snorkel combo tour from the Riviera Maya
- Take a guided tour of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Great Ball Court, Temple of the Warriors and the Observatory with a knowledgeable guide
- Relax at Mayaland Resort’s swimming pool, botanical gardens and Xtoloc Cenote
- Enjoy Mexican cuisine with a buffet lunch and a beachside lunch
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from most Riviera Maya hotels
What You Can Expect
Overall this was an awesome experience! Our guide for Chichen Itza, Mauricio, was AMAZING. He was very knowledgable on the Mayan history and culture and made it fun and interesting. We would definitely recommend him as a tour guide. The snorkeling and ziplining adventure was a fun filled day as well. The group was relatively small so we liked that. Swimming with the turtles was spectacular, although the conditions weren't the best so it was wavy and the water wasn't as clear as it could be. We still got some great shots though. The only negative part of the experience was the entrance fee to Chichen Itza. We did not expect it to be as high as it was 20 USD per person so that caught us off guard and made us a bit unhappy. We wish the details of the trip would have told us how much that would cost in advanced. We recommend you bring Pesos instead of other currency because their conversion rates are VERY high. Overall great experience!
This trip was not at all as sold. Please book this tour if you're prepared to be very disappointed. We were only told once on location we could only complete half the trip in one day and would need to re-book another day to complete the second half. A day we didn't have. The part of the trip we did get to go on was good but did not require an entire day or our trip and felt like a waste of our short time in Mexico.
$212.99 Save $37.49