- Half-day east island shore excursion in Roatan
- Learn about the region's native wildlife at a monkey sanctuary
- Explore Roatan's underwater sights during a guided snorkeling excursion by boat
- Make the most of free time to relax on the beach
- Relax with port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the Roatan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This was our first trip to Roatan and it was wonderful. James Woods was our tour guide and he made it so special we want to come back just to see him! Will recommend him and the tour. 5 stars
James did a wonderful job of showing us your island. We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience.
Excellent. I found myself wanting to know about the Garifuna culture and wishing for greater exposure of and greater support for this endangered heritage.