- Half-day shore excursion on Roatan with jungle eco-walk and beach time
- Follow your guide on suspension bridges and paved walkways
- Spot lizards, iguanas, birds and other tropical wildlife in the forest canopy
- Relax at West Bay Beach and dip into the Caribbean Sea
- Sip a welcome beverage as you sink your feet in the sand
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Gr8 tour! Our guide was extremely knowledgable of all tropical plants, even those used for medicinal purposes, and so courteous! Excellent time!
The Hanging bridges in Roatan was one of our cruise highlights! The guides were knowledgeable and courteous. I recommend this excursion for everyone. The beach break was very nice and offered a variety of options. My friend and I paid 20 each for a snorkling boat ride with guide out to the barrier reef. This was FANTASTIC!
This tour was great. Our tour guide Lonnie was wonderful. He took time to make sure everyone heard what he was pointing out. He also would send each couple ahead of him and take pictures of us with our cameras. He has s great sense of humor and is really knowledgeable about the area. The beach club we were taken to was very nice. Don't miss this tour if you are going to Roatan.
Really enjoyed the walk. The tour guide told us about the various trees and what medical properties they had. Highly recommended.
Exellent excursion very interesting and enjoyable , we had 1 guide to the 2 of us she just went through a bit fast.