- Half-day shore excursion on Roatan with jungle eco-walk and beach time
- Follow your guide on suspension bridges and paved walkways
- Spot lizards, iguanas, birds and other tropical wildlife in the forest canopy
- Relax at West Bay Beach and dip into the Caribbean Sea
- Sip a welcome beverage as you sink your feet in the sand
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Gr8 tour! Our guide was extremely knowledgable of all tropical plants, even those used for medicinal purposes, and so courteous! Excellent time!
The Hanging bridges in Roatan was one of our cruise highlights! The guides were knowledgeable and courteous. I recommend this excursion for everyone. The beach break was very nice and offered a variety of options. My friend and I paid 20 each for a snorkling boat ride with guide out to the barrier reef. This was FANTASTIC!