- 4-hour mangrove shore excursion on Roatan
- Visit Oak Ridge, the island's oldest fishing village
- Explore mangroves and see amazing Caribbean wildlife, including crocodiles, turtles and monkeys
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Hop in dory, a small shallow-draft boat, and relax as your guide takes you through the pristine waters surrounded by colorful houses on stilts. Enjoy a calm ride through the mangroves and watch for wildlife as you weave your way through the tunnels. Spot crocodiles, turtles, monkeys and exotic birds all while taking in gorgeous tropical views.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Roatan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.