- Island hike shore excursion to Oak Mountain on Roatan
- Explore the island’s beautiful tropical landscape and learn about plants and wildlife from your expert naturalist guide
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Caribbean coastline
- Access to private beach with kayaking, snorkeling, volleyball and more after the hike!
- Complimentary light snacks and refreshments included
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
When you reach the top, take in magnificent views of the island of Guanaja and long, picturesque stretches of the coastline. Enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshing coconut water before making your way back down the trail. You'll also have access to a private beach, where you can snorkel, lounge on the beach, kayak and enjoy a refreshing rum punch drink!
As this is a moderately strenuous hike, only experienced hikers are encouraged to participate.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Roatan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.