- 4-hour Roatan snorkeling shore excursion
- Visit two snorkel locations and discover beautiful tropical marine life in the crystal-clear Caribbean water
- Explore the second largest barrier reef in the world
- Enjoy free time to relax on the white-sand West Bay Beach
- Snorkel equipment included
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
No matter which stops you make along the way, this snorkel experience is one you won't soon forget!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Roatan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full
There wern't a ton of fish but the water was beautiful and the coral was great. Our guide was a 13 year old boy and he was a great swimmer and a real good guide. The best part was enjoying the beach and meal on the beach when we got back from the snorkeling. What a great day and Roatan is a very pretty place.
The snorkeling tour took us to two places - one called the blue channel and one called the aquarium. Unfortunately, it was a gray-ish and chilly-ish day. The aquarium was nice but we got a bit bitten by sea lice and the water was cold. We were hesistent to have to go back in the water for the blue channel, but even though we were cold, it was amazing and definitely worth it. The guide from the port to the snorkel boat was great, full of information.