- Roatan zipline and swimming shore excursion
- Soar through the treetops on a zipline
- Enjoy free time at a beach and cool off in the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Heck Yeah !!!Photo by: Mark S
- Zip liningPhoto by: sathiraj n
- Our GroupPhoto by: Delbert L
- Crystal clear waterPhoto by: Barbara L
- Beach at RoatanPhoto by: Wendi L
- Top of the ziplinePhoto by: Wendi L
- South Shore Zipline, Roatan, ...Photo by: Robert E
- Ya gotta do this!Photo by: Mark S
- Look Ma, no hands!!Photo by: Mark S
- Safe in your mamma's arms.Photo by: Mark S
- A little nervous?Photo by: Mark S
- Upside DownPhoto by: Robert S
- Zip LinePhoto by: Philip C
- Saftey !stPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- CHEERS To the BEST DAY EVERPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- ResturantPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- wife and her friendsPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- Kim Zipping in RoatanPhoto by: Martin Family
USA, 08 2013
- Honduras Zip Line ExcursionPhoto by: Joe H
- Zipping in HondurasPhoto by: Joe H
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The zip line tour was fun for all ages even our 76 year-old mother and experience levels. The tour guides were very nice, funny and enjoyable to spend time with. The beach resort was very nice too, I just wish we had a little more time at the beach.
This was a fantastic day. First of all the zip lining was thrilling. Next we spent the rest of the day at a beautiful beach with the clearest water I have ever seen. We had the lobster tacos in the beach restaurant and they were delicious. I highly recommend this tour!
staff was very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. There were 11 lines of varying lengths. Very exciting, very fun.
Great Experience! The Guides were great! Bring your camera or cell phone for pictures, don't leave them in the locker.
My husband and I are in our mid sixties and were skeptical about Zip Lining. We had a wonderful experience and throughly enjoyed. There were 3 guides who were very friendly and went out of their way to reassure our safety as well a day of fun. They took pics with our camera of us zipping through the 11 different lines. After Zip Lining we were taken by our tour guide to a beautiful Beach Resort. We were treated to a free drink and lounge chairs. The water was crystal clear and calm waves. It was the best port of call on our cruise. Also, once we got off the cruise ship we had no problem with finding the Viator tour desk because instructions on our voucher were easy to follow
This was the best excursion and the best day of our cruise. We took our 4 children (17, 15, 11, 11) and everyone LOVED it. Truly experiences that we will remember for a lifetime. The zip crew were awesome. The beach was amazing. Dont worry about getting back to the ship-they ensure that for you.
after finding the driver, myself and grandson after a short car ride arrived at the zip lines went through safety then off we went with two instructors carlos and charlie who went round with us making sure everything was ok regarding safety then down to a local hotel for something to eat and a dip before being driven back to the boat a enjoyable day by all
Great tour! All the guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and very accommodating to any experience level.
Really fun ziplining tour with fun and lively guide. I loved being able to hold the monkey at the end. The beach was pretty but I thought it was a bit crowded since a lot cruise ships go there. The beach does have a lot of activities to partake in as well as food and drinks. The free drink coupon was really nice!
This tour was AMAZING! The guides were great! We had so much fun on this tour. This was the best zip lining I have done. The beach was also paradise. It was quiet, calm, and very relaxing. The water was crystal clear and warm. We had such a wonderful time on the tour. I highly recommend this one!!