- Roatan zipline and swimming shore excursion
- Soar through the treetops on a zipline
- Enjoy free time at a beach and cool off in the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Heck Yeah !!!Photo by: Mark S
- Zip liningPhoto by: sathiraj n
- Our GroupPhoto by: Delbert L
- Crystal clear waterPhoto by: Barbara L
- Beach at RoatanPhoto by: Wendi L
- Top of the ziplinePhoto by: Wendi L
- South Shore Zipline, Roatan, ...Photo by: Robert E
- Ya gotta do this!Photo by: Mark S
- Look Ma, no hands!!Photo by: Mark S
- Safe in your mamma's arms.Photo by: Mark S
- A little nervous?Photo by: Mark S
- Upside DownPhoto by: Robert S
- Zip LinePhoto by: Philip C
- Saftey !stPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- CHEERS To the BEST DAY EVERPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- ResturantPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- wife and her friendsPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- Kim Zipping in RoatanPhoto by: Martin Family
USA, 08 2013
- Honduras Zip Line ExcursionPhoto by: Joe H
- Zipping in HondurasPhoto by: Joe H
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Excellent service provided by this tour company. We were picked up promptly at the pick up point and delivered to the zip line location. We were given training and guidance by the very friendly workers. Even though it was pouring rain during our zip line adventure, everyone took it in stride and we all had a great time. I can highly recommend this tour while in Honduras.
Great fun, the staff was amazing!! The beach was clean and beautiful.
The zip lining was fun and an adrenalin rush and the following 2 hours at the beach with full use of club facilities was very relaxing. This is a great tour.
This tour was terrific!!! The zipline was amazing. It was our first time. Johnathan, our guide, was great on the zips. The beach was beautiful and not overcrowded. The transportation was clean, comfortable, on time, and cool. I took a chance and booked outside the cruise line. So satisfied!!!!
Nicely organized company. Pick up at the port was great and the guys at the zip lining place were great. I was nervous about booking online and not with the cruise ship but this was really easy and they got us back on time and safely.
My zip line adventure with South Shore was one of the highlights of my life. I am a 75 year old female and zip lining has been on my bucket list for some time. The zip line crew were the best. They made our adventure a great one. Do yourself a favor and book this one!
Highly recommend this excursion! It is a little bit of a drive from the port to the zip-line place, but we didn't mind it at all... We actually really enjoyed seeing the scenery along the way! The zip-line tour is filled with incredible views. We also LOVED the beach that they took us to after the zip-line portion was complete. It is a really nice beach club with a restaurant, showers, and beautiful sand/water. We would definitely do this excursion again if we returned to the area.
Great experience! Guides were very friendly and helpful.
It was our first time ziplining and it was amazing! The staff was awesome as well and we would love to go back one day :
The zip line tour was fun for all ages even our 76 year-old mother and experience levels. The tour guides were very nice, funny and enjoyable to spend time with. The beach resort was very nice too, I just wish we had a little more time at the beach.