- Roatan zipline and swimming shore excursion
- Soar through the treetops on a zipline
- Enjoy free time at a beach and cool off in the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Heck Yeah !!!Photo by: Mark S
- Zip liningPhoto by: sathiraj n
- Our GroupPhoto by: Delbert L
- Beach at RoatanPhoto by: Wendi L
- Top of the ziplinePhoto by: Wendi L
- South Shore Zipline, Roatan, ...Photo by: Robert E
- Ya gotta do this!Photo by: Mark S
- Look Ma, no hands!!Photo by: Mark S
- Safe in your mamma's arms.Photo by: Mark S
- A little nervous?Photo by: Mark S
- Upside DownPhoto by: Robert S
- Zip LinePhoto by: Philip C
- Saftey !stPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- CHEERS To the BEST DAY EVERPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- ResturantPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- wife and her friendsPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- Kim Zipping in RoatanPhoto by: Martin Family
USA, 08 2013
- Honduras Zip Line ExcursionPhoto by: Joe H
- Zipping in HondurasPhoto by: Joe H
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This was the best excursion and the best day of our cruise. We took our 4 children (17, 15, 11, 11) and everyone LOVED it. Truly experiences that we will remember for a lifetime. The zip crew were awesome. The beach was amazing. Dont worry about getting back to the ship-they ensure that for you.
after finding the driver, myself and grandson after a short car ride arrived at the zip lines went through safety then off we went with two instructors carlos and charlie who went round with us making sure everything was ok regarding safety then down to a local hotel for something to eat and a dip before being driven back to the boat a enjoyable day by all
Great tour! All the guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and very accommodating to any experience level.
Really fun ziplining tour with fun and lively guide. I loved being able to hold the monkey at the end. The beach was pretty but I thought it was a bit crowded since a lot cruise ships go there. The beach does have a lot of activities to partake in as well as food and drinks. The free drink coupon was really nice!
This tour was AMAZING! The guides were great! We had so much fun on this tour. This was the best zip lining I have done. The beach was also paradise. It was quiet, calm, and very relaxing. The water was crystal clear and warm. We had such a wonderful time on the tour. I highly recommend this one!!
Great tour. Lots of fun.
FANTASTIC tour!! This was the great! They had a lot of people helping out getting our equipment on, instructions on how to zip for those that hadn't ever zipped before and just to make sure everyone was safe and having fun! We can't say enough about this zip line tour. It was awesome from start to finish! HIGHLY recommend this tour!
I did this same tour 3 years ago with my daughter and loved it so much, I wanted to share it with my boyfriend. It was still as great as I remembered! The zip line was amazing and snorkeling at the beach was beautiful. Will always be one of my favorite tours!
This excursion was more than we expected. After the zip line, which was amazing, we had time to relax at the beach, and have a bite for lunch. The entire time, the operator as conscientious of our time and returned us back to the ship right on time. The zip line was fantastic!!! If you're a first timer, no worries these guys are there to help you through and provide you with a thrilling lifetime memory. All went very efficiently!!
Such a great excursion! The guides were great with everyone including a family of 6 ahead of us with smaller children. I have never gone ziplining before and I can't wait to go again! Also, the dip portion afterwards was such a beautiful beach. Great local beers and ceviche! I would definitely recommend this tour vs one through your cruise ship. I didn't have any issues finding the pick up spot and they made sure they had the same people on their vans from beginning until the end of the day. They were all super accommodating and I loved that we had smaller groups for the ziplining process