- Roatan zipline and swimming shore excursion
- Soar through the treetops on a zipline
- Enjoy free time at a beach and cool off in the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Heck Yeah !!!Photo by: Mark S
- Zip liningPhoto by: sathiraj n
- Our GroupPhoto by: Delbert L
- South Shore Zipline, Roatan, ...Photo by: Robert E
- Ya gotta do this!Photo by: Mark S
- Look Ma, no hands!!Photo by: Mark S
- Safe in your mamma's arms.Photo by: Mark S
- A little nervous?Photo by: Mark S
- Upside DownPhoto by: Robert S
- Zip LinePhoto by: Philip C
- Saftey !stPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- CHEERS To the BEST DAY EVERPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- ResturantPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- wife and her friendsPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- Kim Zipping in RoatanPhoto by: Martin Family
USA, 08 2013
- Honduras Zip Line ExcursionPhoto by: Joe H
- Zipping in HondurasPhoto by: Joe H
What You Can Expect
Then it's time for the adventure to begin! The course is approximately 1.8 miles (3 km) long and consists of 15 individual ziplines that connect to 16 platforms. Imagine the feeling of racing from platform to platform, with a bird's-eye view of Roatan's lush tropical rainforest.
After your ziplining tour, you'll probably want to cool off a bit, so you'll head down to a beach to enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy some free time swimming or relaxing on the beach before your guide takes you back to the cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
United States of ...
This was my family's first zip-line experience. I believe all of us would do it again. The guides and staff were very personable and professional. I wished i would have had a camera to get a family photos in our zip-line gears and in action. Couldn't get the best close ups.
Our 4 guides were very, very entertaining and took personal care ...worth the deal! Did 11 zip lines! Sooooo much fun with the help of the experts that these guys were. PRESTON, JOSHA, BRENT AND RICHIE. Super helpful! South Shore has some awesome guides and they should know that they are worth every dollar we spent for our memories. All 6 of us in our group were newbies. At the end I can say, piece of cake!m Thanks for making this such an amazing adventures guys!
First rate! excellent ! Safety was a high concern for these gentlemen and it showed- Very nice group of hard working guys!
Enjoyed our excursion sooo much!!! Highly recommend it!!!
My family and I had a great time. The guides were polite and helpful, especially with our 6 and10 year old children. We felt very safe and the instructions were easy to follow. Zip lining was thrilling and then the beach was relaxing. We were able to see a good bit of the island.
FABULOUS!!!! The crew at the zipline were so great, Took great care of us and our girls who are 8 and 6. My kids had so much fun!!! The views from the zipline were amazing!! The beach was beautiful and crystal clear. We could have stayed all day!
our trip was fantastic! And though two of our family could not attend, Viator did refund both tickets.it was easy to find our group at the port, the transportation was fast and easy, zipline experience was beautiful and exhilarating, in the afternoon the beach was relaxing with affordable food.
This was the best zip line I've ever been on! An awesome day zip and dip is highly recommended!!!!!
We had a great time and thought it was a very good deal! Nice beach too.
Freakin awesome. Period
This was a great excursion. We booked it last minute and printed the receipt on the ship. The ropes zip lines were a blast. There were large crowds, but the zip line company handled it very smooth. It was fun, safe and exciting. The workers were very helpful and friendly. The beach portion was beautiful. We spent about two plus hours there.