- Roatan zipline and swimming shore excursion
- Soar through the treetops on a zipline
- Enjoy free time at a beach and cool off in the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Heck Yeah !!!Photo by: Mark S
- Zip liningPhoto by: sathiraj n
- Our GroupPhoto by: Delbert L
- Beach at RoatanPhoto by: Wendi L
- Top of the ziplinePhoto by: Wendi L
- South Shore Zipline, Roatan, ...Photo by: Robert E
- Ya gotta do this!Photo by: Mark S
- Look Ma, no hands!!Photo by: Mark S
- Safe in your mamma's arms.Photo by: Mark S
- A little nervous?Photo by: Mark S
- Upside DownPhoto by: Robert S
- Zip LinePhoto by: Philip C
- Saftey !stPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- CHEERS To the BEST DAY EVERPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- ResturantPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- wife and her friendsPhoto by: Anthony M
USA, 10 2013
- Kim Zipping in RoatanPhoto by: Martin Family
USA, 08 2013
- Honduras Zip Line ExcursionPhoto by: Joe H
- Zipping in HondurasPhoto by: Joe H
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The Zip Line trip was amazing. There was a bit of a wait at the pick up location and a pretty big line at the beginning of the lines, but once you get on the lines it is pure adrenaline and fast paced fun. The lines are high, fast, and the scenery is amazing. The beach part of the tour, was a private hotel on to a public beach. Great chairs, two free drinks, but the food seemed was included and was pretty pricey, but you could get a burger and fries for 12. Lots of fun, would go again.
Great!!!! Enjoyed the whole experience. Easy to access after docking from our cruise ship. Omar was great and really helpful as my zip lining bodyguard. It was a beautiful experience. The beach afterwards where you could snorkel for 25 was the icing on the cake. Better than any excursion you could purchase on the cruise ship. Would definitely do it again.
My kids thoroughly enjoyed this adventure! It took us a minute to find the right booth to check in, but once we did it was smooth sailing from there. The van/bus we rode in was nice. The Zip Line company was great and my kids and I loved the ziplines 12. I would suggest going ahead of your child keeping phone / camera in your pocket. Then you could have filmed / photographed your child as they came behind you. I didn't bring my phone because I was nervous and was sad I didn't get more pictures. They do take a couple of shots on one zip line but ours weren't that great. The zipline was FUN and FABULOUS! Then we were taken to a BEAUTIFUL beach for about 3 hours. The water is gorgeous. The people trying to sell things on the beach are a little annoying, but just ignore them. There is a place to buy lunch and you get one free drink. I got a 45 minute massage on the beach for 20 that was fabulous. My son took a snorkel boat for an hour and that was 20. Lots to do. This was our FAVORITE excursion of our cruise!! Driver got us back to the tender point in plenty of time!
Amazing adventure, with two brilliant instructors. Never felt in danger even when 100 foot off the ground. Our party included 2 children and 80 year old and the guys did a great job making them feel safe and comfortable. Each of the 11 zip were fantastic and exhilarating
What great fun!!! The guides were very nice and helpful.
The zip lining was awesome! Even though it began to rain it was still great! My kids from age 14 to 6 all loved it. We were also taken to a very nice beach where there were choices to do extra activities. My boys went snorkeling and enjoyed that a lot too. The food at the beach resort was also A. The only down side was the constant bombardment from locals on the beach trying to sell goods and services to you.
This tour was absolutely amazing!! From the staff at check-in, to our van driver to the staff at the Ziplining facility. We had such a great time and made many memories. Our van driver Alex, why by far the best guide I HAVE EVER HAD. i highly highly highly recommend this tour :)
Had a Great time, My sister-in-law was afraid to go on the zipline I had already paid for her. Jeffery and the rest of the staff made her feel very comfortable and safe. Jeffery escorted her thru the stations and the last two she went on her own.. thanks Jeffery and team
My girlfriend has a fear of heights and the staff was awesome and accommodating. My gf had the time of her life. I thought it was absolutely fantastic and would recommend this to everyone.