- Afternoon guided tour of Christian Rome
- Visit Santa Maria Maggiore and Saint John in Lateran Basilicas
- Travel along the ancient Appian Way to Rome's Catacombs
- Visit to the Catacombs of San Callisto, Santa Domitilla or San Sebastiano, depending on seasonal conditions
- Expert local guide
- Pickup from centrally located Rome hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
Next, you'll proceed along the ancient Appian Way, passing the Chapel of Domine Quo Vadis before arriving at the Catacombs, the ancient underground cemeteries and hiding places of the Christians. A visit will be made to either the Catacombs of San Callisto, Santa Domitilla or San Sebastiano, depending on seasonal conditions. The tour ends with a spectacular view of the Baths of Emperor Caracalla.