- Early entrance Sistine Chapel visit and Vatican Museums entrance ticket
- Visit the Sistine Chapel before the doors open to the public
- See Michelangelo’s The Last Judgment fresco without the daytime crowds
- Enter the Vatican Museums straight after the Sistine Chapel and avoid the entrance lines using the VIP No Wait Access
- Explore the world-famous Vatican Museums at leisure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
My top tip: book this to make sure you’re one of the first inside the Sistine Chapel! You’ll enter 15 minutes before any guided tours and a full 1 hour and 15 minutes before the general public set foot inside. Enjoy the quiet time before the crowds start to enter!
What You Can Expect
The Renaissance-era genius was also responsible for the Sistine Chapel’s ceiling frescoes, collectively representing one of the largest bodies of artwork to be painted by just one person. Gaze upward and marvel at scenes depicting Old Testament tales like the world-famous Creation of Adam, where God brings Adam to life with the touch of his finger.
After strolling around the chapel, admiring the works and soaking up the sacred atmosphere of the pope’s private chapel, head into the Vatican Museums with your entrance ticket and map. Then, explore at leisure, enjoying seeing more incredible art work before the later-morning crowds arrive.
Your visit to the museum complex is independent, meaning that you can see whatever you want to see and spend as long as you want inside. Explore must-visit halls like the Gallery of Maps and Raphael’s Rooms, and see classical antiquities, Etruscan artifacts and some of the world’s most exquisite pieces of Renaissance artwork.