- 3-hour Vatican night tour of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
- With an expert guide, explore the Vatican at night and see it without the daytime crowds
- Walk through the Gallery of Maps and Raphael's Rooms inside the Vatican Museums
- Step inside the Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam fresco
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 25 people provides a memorable experience
- This exclusive experience is only available on Friday nights between May and October
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you explore this exciting labyrinth of galleries and apartments, see Egyptian relics and Etruscan artifacts alongside incredible Renaissance art by legendary Italian painters Raphael and Michelangelo. Highlights of your tour include the Gallery of Maps, home to 40 map frescoes that date back to 1580, and Raphael's Rooms, four interconnecting chambers adorned with paintings by Raphael and his pupils.
Finally, you’ll make it to the room you’ve been waiting for – the beautiful Sistine Chapel. After your guide explains the significance of this sacred Vatican site, you'll have roughly 15 minutes to walk around inside and gaze in awe. See Michelangelo's famous ceiling fresco, The Creation of Adam, as well as The Last Judgment, a colorful fresco that dominates one of the chapel walls.
Your tour finishes outside the Sistine Chapel, and while entry isn't permitted to St Peter's Basilica in the evening, you can spend as much time as you want in beautiful St Peters Square, where you can take nighttime Vatican photos without the usual daytime crowds!
Evening Vatican tours sell out fast, and only twenty Friday nights are available between May to October.