- Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome
- The most enjoyable way to discover Rome's best panoramic views
- 4.5 hours of cycling around Rome's most famous sights, including the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- 27-gear trekking bike (helmet included)
- Knowledgeable and professional local guide
- Small groups up to 12 people for a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Far from the chaotic city traffic, the tour route takes you through gardens and up a few hills so you can get the best views in town. Your arms and legs may be quite worn out by the end of the tour, but you’ll find that it is all worth it for the perfect Roman view. You’ll pedal through and around many exceptional places including:
- Trajan's Thermal Baths
- Circus Maximus (panoramic view of the Palatine Hill)
- Aventino Hill and the Garden of the Oranges (the romantic view of Rome)
- Bocca della Verita' Square
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Janiculum (the main view of Rome)
- St Peter's Square and Basilica
- Castel Sant'Angelo (Mauseleum of Hadrian)
- Via de' Coronari
- Navona Square
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Jewish Ghetto
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill (panoramic view of the Roman Forum)
You will cover an area of approximately 12 miles (18 kilometers). The ride is leisurely, but will go uphill, so a medium level of fitness is recommended.
Really enjoyed this biketour!!! Consider it as one of my highlights of visiting Rome. Such a great way to see the city, many beautiful views and Emanuele made us a lot wiser about the interesting sights that Rome has to offer. So you also learn something about the history that is all over this town. Love to do the city by bike that's for sure, less tiresome than walking and you can see more. We saw a lot off highlights! The traffic was ok, no troubles at all, probably because the itinerary was well chosen. It felt so relaxing.
And I did like the little climbing (Rome is build on 7 hills), nice and sportive and afterwards enjoy the awesome views. Worth the energy, for sure. The biketour was not hard at all, just a view nice hills to conquer, but for the rest really relaxing and calm (which is quite impressive for a city like Rome). Can recommend this tour to anyone, you are active, get to know something about Rome and see the most beautiful sceneries along the way.
this tour was awesome. HOWEVER, if you are not in physical shape of any kind then this is NOT the tour for you. we biked up several steep hills and if i had known i would be doing that in 90 degree weather i wouldve passed. it's a great tour but very exhausting if you dont work out reguarly. this is not a leisure ride and i run 5mi 2-3x a wk.