- Dinner in Trastevere and panoramic night tour of Rome
- 3-course traditional Italian meal (included)
- See all the famous Roman sites lit up at night
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour also includes a special stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw a coin in, you’ll return to Rome, so make sure you have some change!
After your 2.5-hour tour, the coach will take you to the Trastevere district, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful Trastevere bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike.
Trastevere is full of pubs and restaurants, and after dinner, you’ll have time to explore the medieval neighborhood’s cobblestone streets and find out why Trastevere has attracted artists, expats and famous people throughout the years.
• Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
• First course pasta cooked in typical Roman style
• Second meat course and side dish
• Dessert or fruit salad according to the season and freshness of ingredients
• Water (1/2 liter)
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
This was a great way to start our Rome experience. The monuments by night are not to be missed. We stayed near the Vatican and would not have ventured out by ourselves.
Be aware that it does go late, 1:30 am for us.
The tour was amazing. Saw quite a bit of the city after pick up at the hotel and on to the meeting point. The driver was good, went round roundabouts a couple of times so we got better views. The tour guide, excellent!! What a beautiful City!! The meal at the end was lovely, and I met some lovely people from America.