- Dinner in Trastevere and panoramic night tour of Rome
- 3-course traditional Italian meal (included)
- See all the famous Roman sites lit up at night
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your tour also includes a special stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw a coin in, you’ll return to Rome, so make sure you have some change!
After your 2.5-hour tour, the coach will take you to the Trastevere district, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful Trastevere bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike.
Trastevere is full of pubs and restaurants, and after dinner, you’ll have time to explore the medieval neighborhood’s cobblestone streets and find out why Trastevere has attracted artists, expats and famous people throughout the years.
• Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
• First course pasta cooked in typical Roman style
• Second meat course and side dish
• Dessert or fruit salad according to the season and freshness of ingredients
• Water (1/2 liter)
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
Reviewed by Phillip S, March 2013
Our Guide was great! The food at the restaurant very good and the service wonderful.Rome by night is a must! Thank you.
Reviewed by karan, March 2013
My family and I enjoyed this tour. It was our first night in Rome and we enjoyed seeing all of the key areas and the dinner was nice.