Book by Jan 9, 2016 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour at the Trastevere area
Recent Photos of This Tour
- transtevePhoto by: antonio carlos c
- Antico caffe del moroPhoto by: H. G
- Piazza della RepubblicaPhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: rosani
- pause devant la fontaine de ...Photo by: Marie France M
- The Trevi FountainPhoto by: Lynn T
- St. Peters Square at the ...Photo by: Lynn T
- Fountain of the Four RiversPhoto by: Bermudajac
- NaplesPhoto by: Kerry M
- Rome at NightPhoto by: Kerry M
What You Can Expect
You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica and the district of Trastevere. You’ll also make a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw in a coin, you’ll have good luck and will return to Rome one day, so make sure you have some change!
Upgrade to dinner in Trevi area:
Upgrade your tour and start your evening with a delicious dinner in the Trevi area, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike. After dinner, get ready for the Panoramic Rome by Night Tour!
Please note: From November 1, 2015 to March 30, 2016 the tour is available just in English and Spanish.
Great evening tour and the meal prior to the tour at a restaurant near the Trevi Fountain was very nice!
Our tour was done with Sev as a guide. He is an archeologist that teaches at the University. I have to say that he was the most interesting and informative guide I ever had. Sadly it rained most of the time and the Colosseum closed the underground portion due to heavy rain but Dev made it well worth it to stay.
Had so much fun on this tour! Hilarious guide, and a wonderful experience that I will never forget. You should however do this tour on one of your first days in case you see something you want to see in daylight as well.
Marcello gave us a fabulous tour. Dinner was excellent, and the hotel pickup/dropoff made this super-convenient for our first night in Rome.
Great tour and evenin meal was lovely.
Our guide Marcelo made this tour a spectacular experience in Rome. He sure knows that what you love work out always for the better and he sure loves his works! Thanks
great tour brill guide
Rome iluminated,Trastetevere , Trevi fountain grat trip
We enjoyed the tour, the restaurant was also very good (just a shame there wasn't a third choice of starter and Main course). Our guide (Not sure of her name now, could have been Sandy) was great and also our driver. The walking time was just about right. Only a shame the Trevi fountain can't be viewed fully at the moment but we understand repairs do need to be made to get it back running to its full beauty again. Just means we need to return to Rome in the future to look at it again another time.
$48.73 Save $5.85