- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Pickup from centrally located Rome hotels
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trastevere
You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica and the district of Trastevere. You’ll also make a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw in a coin, you’ll have good luck and will return to Rome one day, so make sure you have some change!
Upgrade to dinner in Trastevere:
Follow your night tour with dinner in the Trastevere district, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike. Trastevere is full of pubs and restaurants, and after dinner, you’ll have time to explore the medieval neighborhood’s cobblestone streets and find out why Trastevere has attracted artists, expats and famous people throughout the years.
Reviewed by Tracey P, April 2013
Beautiful tour. I highly recommend this tour
Reviewed by Joanne M, April 2013
Was not impressed with the staff upon arrival, shut out of the office in the rain and told to go away and come back in 45 mins (after being picked up super early from our hotel). Guide made up for it, outstanding, so would recommend.