- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour at the Trastevere area
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica and the district of Trastevere. You’ll also make a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw in a coin, you’ll have good luck and will return to Rome one day, so make sure you have some change!
Upgrade to dinner in Trevi area:
Upgrade your tour and start your evening with a delicious dinner in the Trevi area, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike. After dinner, get ready for the Panoramic Rome by Night Tour!
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.