- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour at the Trastevere area
Recent Photos of This Tour
- transtevePhoto by: antonio carlos c
- Antico caffe del moroPhoto by: H. G
- Piazza della RepubblicaPhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: rosani
- pause devant la fontaine de ...Photo by: Marie France M
- The Trevi FountainPhoto by: Lynn T
- St. Peters Square at the ...Photo by: Lynn T
- Fountain of the Four RiversPhoto by: Bermudajac
- NaplesPhoto by: Kerry M
- Rome at NightPhoto by: Kerry M
What You Can Expect
See Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica, the Tiber River and the Trevi Fountain, where you’ll stop so you can throw a coin in the water, ensuring your return to Rome someday, according to legend. Then visit the Trastevere neighborhood, a lively district known for its restaurants and nightlife.
Optional dinner upgrade:
When booking, you have the option to upgrade your nighttime tour to include a 3-course Italian dinner at a restaurant near the Trevi Fountain in Rome’s historical center. You’ll enjoy traditional Roman dishes before starting the coach tour.
Please note: From November 1, 2015, to March 30, 2016, the tour is available in English and Spanish only.
Excellent guide and tour!
The tour was very good. I took teh tour the night I arrived in Rome and it gave me a sense for the landmarks, their location and what I wanted to come back and see. The dinner was good as well, but certainly over priced in terms of the food provided
We had so much fun on this tour! Our tour guide was not only enthusiastic and fun but caring! Our dinner was great, we got to share with our group and laugh as if we have known each other before. I think all because of our great guide who formed that cohesion and fun atmosphere.
Wonderful tour. Dinner was amazing in a local restaurant close by the Trevi fountain. That fountain was the highlight of our time in Rome. Highly recommended.
Great evening tour and the meal prior to the tour at a restaurant near the Trevi Fountain was very nice!
Our tour was done with Sev as a guide. He is an archeologist that teaches at the University. I have to say that he was the most interesting and informative guide I ever had. Sadly it rained most of the time and the Colosseum closed the underground portion due to heavy rain but Dev made it well worth it to stay.
Daniel W USA
Had so much fun on this tour! Hilarious guide, and a wonderful experience that I will never forget. You should however do this tour on one of your first days in case you see something you want to see in daylight as well.
Marcello gave us a fabulous tour. Dinner was excellent, and the hotel pickup/dropoff made this super-convenient for our first night in Rome.