- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour at the Trastevere area
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ColiséePhoto by: Alexia Z
- Fontaine di TreviPhoto by: Alexia Z
- transtevePhoto by: antonio carlos c
- Antico caffe del moroPhoto by: H. G
- Piazza della RepubblicaPhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: H. G
- TrasteverePhoto by: rosani
- pause devant la fontaine de ...Photo by: Marie France M
- The Trevi FountainPhoto by: Lynn T
- St. Peters Square at the ...Photo by: Lynn T
- Fountain of the Four RiversPhoto by: Bermudajac
- NaplesPhoto by: Kerry M
- Rome at NightPhoto by: Kerry M
What You Can Expect
See Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica, the Tiber River and the Trevi Fountain, where you’ll stop so you can throw a coin in the water, ensuring your return to Rome someday, according to legend. Then visit the Trastevere neighborhood, a lively district known for its restaurants and nightlife.
Optional dinner upgrade:
When booking, you have the option to upgrade your nighttime tour to include a 3-course Italian dinner at a restaurant near the Trevi Fountain in Rome’s historical center. You’ll enjoy traditional Roman dishes before starting the coach tour.
Please note: From November 1, 2015, to March 30, 2016, the tour is available in English and Spanish only.
This tour was awesome..as we had a taxi to the office..great guide great food..very informative . Would highly recommend .
The tour was great! Highly recommended.
This night tour was beautiful and Benjamin the tour guy was good, very knowledgeable!!!. The food was incredible delicious.
This tour gives one a very different perspective of Rome. The sights and sound of Rome at night are very different and our guide Marcello, made the experience an enjoyable one.
Though bit tiring for the jet lagged us, it was a nice tour
Nelly United States of ...
I really liked this tour. It was really nice to see the City by night! I got the dinner option and the food was really good! We were able to stop by the major spots like the colosseum and fountain of trevi. It was a walking tour so that was nice to be able to do since it was the same day I arrived to Rome.
Excelente! Marcello fue nuestro guía, muy simpático y paciente. Súper recomendable.
Excellent guide and tour!
The tour was very good. I took teh tour the night I arrived in Rome and it gave me a sense for the landmarks, their location and what I wanted to come back and see. The dinner was good as well, but certainly over priced in terms of the food provided