- 4-hour papal audience experience in Vatican City
- Cut through the crowds to a prime spot to see the pope
- Listen to your guide via an audio headset to hear the history behind the papacy
- Learn of the traditions associated with the papacy and the Vatican
- Hear the cardinals address the audience in prayer
- Watch as the pope delivers his weekly message and offers blessings
- Small-group experience limited to 20 people ensures personal attention from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Papal audience tickets are free, but can be difficult to organize. Cut out the hassle and collect your prebooked ticket from your guide when you arrive. Then, head inside St Peter’s Square early to ensure the best possible views of the pope’s address.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The PopePhoto by: Joye R
- Papal Audience with Pope ...Photo by: Maybeth R
- Amazing Pictures of the Pope!Photo by: Laurie O
- Plaza San Pedro 7 - 10 - 2015Photo by: Laura Susana M
- St Peters Square at daybreakPhoto by: Tom and Josiane
- Pope in Popemobile IIIPhoto by: Tom and Josiane
- Pope in Popemobile IIPhoto by: Tom and Josiane
- Pope in PopemobilePhoto by: Tom and Josiane
- The PopePhoto by: Tawana G
- Close-up imagePhoto by: Michael N
- Pope FrancisPhoto by: Michael N
- The Pope up ClosePhoto by: Dallas B
- Papal VisitPhoto by: rubiadepr
- PapePhoto by: Francis M
France, 06 2015
- Papst mit viel liebevollen ...Photo by: Doris P
- Papst FranziskusPhoto by: Doris P
- EL SANTO PADRE ACERCANDOSEPhoto by: C. A
- CERCANIA CON EL COMPATRIOTAPhoto by: C. A
- Pope Francis - Blessing May ...Photo by: Michael M
- audiencePhoto by: JL S
What You Can Expect
It was an awesome experience, proper instructions for the meeting place were given. The tour guide gave very good insight on the Pope and the Vatican. We had very good seats, Viator delivered!
Great guide who provided a lot of history and background information on the Vatican and Rome while we were waiting. Aldo got us a good vantage point to see the Pope.
This was actually amazing. It was super simple and I am sure we could have found seats this time of year, but we didn't know where to sit to SEE the Pope go by us, literally a foot away. Though he did not stop, he went by slowly and gave us opportunity to drink it in. I would not have regretted this small amount paid to have missed this opportunity!
We wouldn't have gotten so close. The tickets to see the Pope are free, but we were unaware of how close we could get or where to sit, so this was amazing to be a foot away!
Teresa was an awesome guide and was very friendly and personable. Although Italian, she has a great grasp of English as well as complex words/terms. Teresa got us front row/corner seats in the second tier of seating she said this was the best seating she had ever gotten, and I could have literally reached out and touched the Pope, but I was too busy taking pictures. Unlike some reviews I have seen, Teresa did not just seat us and leave. She stayed with us for an hour giving us the complete history of the Vatican and even showed us pictures of she and her husband getting blessed by the previous Pope in their wedding attire. By the time Teresa left, we were well educated, and the Pope appeared within a few minutes. This tour was worth every penny/euro, and we would highly recommend!
Very knowledgeable tour guide. Very pleasant, friendly, and professional. She was able to sevure us excellent seats for the Papal Audience.
Excellent tour, Gigi was beyond wonderful, knowledable and efficient. He even managed to sit us extremely close to our Pope. Would recommend this to anyone.
Tour was great. Your guide was very knowledgeable. He led us right in. Skip the lines works. We had great seats It rained but when pope came out it stopped raining. I recommend it
yes we were this close
DREAM COME TRUE - WORTH EVERY PENNY OF MY LOW BUDGET VACATION. THE AMERICAN SPEAKING TOUR - WAS ABLE TO CUT ALL THE LINES AND KNEW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO. THE POPE WAS A FEW FEET AWAY FROM US. GO COMFORTABLE AND DON'T BRING BIG BAGS, SECURITY HAS TO GO THROUGH IT and SLOWS DOWN THE GROUP LINE.