- Private walking tour of Rome's ancient artworks
- Guided tour of the famous collections held in the Capitoline Museums
- Choice of morning, afternoon or evening three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from Piazza del Campidoglio on the Capitoline Hill and concludes at Piazza Venezia
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
What You Can Expect
Descending from the Piazza del Campidoglio toward the Forum, you will view Trajan Markets, Trajan's Forum and his marvelously sculpted column, which will also be discussed by your guide.
This in-depth private tour of the artworks of ancient Rome is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Gianluca was FANTASTIC, such an ambassador for Rome. His knowledge and enthusiasm for for the art of ancient Rome was with out a doubt the highlight of this trip to Europe. We would gladly engage him for anything Rome.