- Private walking tour of Baroque Rome and the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Choice of morning or afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the Borghese Gallery and concludes at Piazza del Popolo
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
After touring the gallery, you'll take a walk through the gardens to reach Piazza del Popolo. Here you'll tour the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, with two of Caravaggio's most famous compositions. You'll be able to compare the order and harmony of Raphael's Renaissance Chigi Chapel with the emotional and sensual strength of Caravaggio's Baroque artworks.
This in-depth private tour of Rome's Baroque art and architecture is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Reviewed by Sandra, November 2012
I wish we could have given this 10 STARS!! It was the most incredible tour!! If you are a Lover of the Arts, or even if your Not: Our Guide MARIA LUDOVICA CANDRILLI"s Passion and Education in the arts will peak your interest and desire to learn. Definately a Highlite!!!! Thank You!!
Reviewed by Nick P, November 2012
Expensive but worth it. As you only have a specific 2 hour time slot in this Gallery having a private guide take you to (and talk about) all the art you are interested in makes a big difference. Our guide, Maria Ludovica, was very good.