- Private walking tour of Baroque Rome and the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Choice of morning or afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the Borghese Gallery and concludes at Piazza del Popolo
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring the gallery, you'll take a walk through the gardens to reach Piazza del Popolo. Here you'll tour the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, with two of Caravaggio's most famous compositions. You'll be able to compare the order and harmony of Raphael's Renaissance Chigi Chapel with the emotional and sensual strength of Caravaggio's Baroque artworks.
This in-depth private tour of Rome's Baroque art and architecture is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
This tour was the highlight of our trip to Rome. Our guide, Gianlucca Farris, made the Gallery come alive. We are now much better informed on Roman sculpture, and we have developed a new found appreciation of Baroque. This Gallery is a real gem, and no one could help us appreciate it better than Gianlucca.
The tour could not have been better! Our guide was knowledgeable and fluent, and took us to what we were interested in seeing. She even saw that we were very tired of walking (it was the last day of a long trip) and got the museum employee to open up the elevator for us to ride. Very appreciated! With a two-hour limit to visit the Galleria Borghese, we would have missed so much without her. Isabella was wonderful!