- Private walking tour of Baroque Rome and the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Choice of morning or afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the Borghese Gallery and concludes at Piazza del Popolo
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring the gallery, you'll take a walk through the gardens to reach Piazza del Popolo. Here you'll tour the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, with two of Caravaggio's most famous compositions. You'll be able to compare the order and harmony of Raphael's Renaissance Chigi Chapel with the emotional and sensual strength of Caravaggio's Baroque artworks.
This in-depth private tour of Rome's Baroque art and architecture is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
The Borghese Gallery is a must see for all interested in viewing the paintings and sculptures up close in a beautiful setting. Our guide Floriana was great, she provided exceptional insight for the works we viewed and clear she is quite knowledgeable. The tour of the gardens afterward was a great way to complete the tour experience.
This was great. My guide was informative and funny. I learned about about Baroque art history.