- Private walking tour of classical Rome's cultural highlights
- Guided tour of Piazza Navona, the sublime Pantheon and Palazzo Altemps
- Choice of morning or afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from Piazza Navona and concludes at Largo Argentina
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
What You Can Expect
From there we visit Palazzo Altemps, a delightful museum with a wonderful display of Roman sculptures. Nearby is the Pantheon, one of Rome's most stunning monuments and home to the tomb of Raphael. An intact Roman temple dating back to the time of Hadrian (about 120 A.D.), the Pantheon has a beautiful domed roof with a circular opening. If it rains during your visit you'll find it an unforgettable experience!
Leaving the Pantheon, the tour concludes at Largo Argentina, a busy square with the exposed remains of several Roman temples, including the site where Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 B.C.
This in-depth private tour of classical Rome is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.