- Sightsee with the Rome Card and Omnia Vatican Card, valid for three consecutive days
- Use the Rome Card for entry to two top Rome attractions such as the Colosseum or Castel Sant’Angelo
- Enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent at big-name sites like Borghese Gallery and the Capitoline Museums
- Take advantage of a travelcard to explore central Rome independently
- Use a Rome hop-on hop-off bus ticket for three consecutive days and see sights like Rome Pantheon
- Learn about the city from a guidebook and map
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These are great sightseeing passes for independent souls who don’t want guided tours but who do want skip-the-line access to key Rome and Vatican attractions. They are flexible, offering a choice of places to visit, and include free public transport, too. Enjoy!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The ColeseumPhoto by: Michael W
- RomePhoto by: raffaele83
- riktig genuin restaurant i ...Photo by: stein u
- Musée du VaticanPhoto by: volf.husson
- Viktor Emanuel monumentetPhoto by: Mirja R
- Castello Sant AngeloPhoto by: Mirja R
- 2ème jourPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- toujours le circuit ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- suite du tour super pratique ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- Toujours le tour en busPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- tour de Rome avec le bus jaunePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- vue sur St PierrePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- concours de circonstances ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- musee vaticanPhoto by: Marie L
- Roma - voi citta eternaPhoto by: Birgit S
- Rom im HintergrundPhoto by: Michael L
- drukPhoto by: Jos B
- VaticaanPhoto by: Jan L
- het plein vanaf de koepelPhoto by: Helena M K
- Place St PierrePhoto by: AURELIEN B
What You Can Expect
With the Omnia Card, you can visit St Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line admission so you won’t waste time standing in the queue before being wowed by the masterpieces inside, including the Sistine Chapel. Use your Rome Card for admission to two out of the following five attractions: the Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery, Castel Sant’Angelo or Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
You'll also receive discounts on entry to more attractions, as well as a Rome travelcard to use on buses and metro trains. Plus, take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour for easy transportation around the city with 12 stops, such as Tiber Island and the Pantheon.
See the Itinerary for a list of attractions, discounts, bus stops and more.
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and La Pietà.
Enjoy entry to two out of the following five top Rome attractions:
- Borghese Gallery
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
- Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
- Colosseum: 37% savings
- National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
- Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
- Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
- Villa di Massenzio: 20% savings
- St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
- St. John Lateran
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Palazzo Farnese
- Metro trains
- Overground trains
Double Decker Bus Tour allows for great photos of the City/ Hop on and Off at the places you want to see up close..........We used all Discount Benefits available with the Roma Pass and saved a good deal over buying each Entry Ticket as you go..........as well as Subway/Train Tickets !!!!! A MUST HAVE !!!!
Very well designed and organized, it provides a lot of value when visiting the most important attractions of the city.
Admission to several key attractions and good transportation from on site to another
Awesome value and the jump the queue to enter attractions was well worth the purchase
Everything went great. From buying the ticket packages which was easy to getting around the city in all different types of transportation. We were able to use the hop on hop off bus, the underground rail and local bus transportation. The whole trip was incredible. Would recommend Viator to all my friends.
Brilliant service - would highly recommend - skip the line was great if you do not want to queue. The hop on and hop off bus service again was brilliant - the buses were never full so you had your choice of seats. If you choose to use your Roma Card for the Colosseum, once inside after going through security you go straight to the turnstile for the Roma Card there was no queue.
This was the only successful city tour I booked on my European vacation. It was difficult to find the Viator office at first. You have to go to St Peter's Square and then walk around the edges to find the right street. One you get to the right area, you can ask other tour people and they will direct you.
All of the tour services are pretty much the same. There is a bus that travels to the major sights and you can get on and off at will. There is also a taped description as you travel around. The tape points out areas of interest as you pass them.
The Vatican Pass gives you free admission to two main sites as well as reduced admission to others.
The most important value is that the tour guides take you past all the crowds and lines straight to the entrance. Once you see the lines you will appreciate that!
Once you familiarize yourself with the route, you will see that you can easily cut through streets to get a bus going in the opposite direction. I realized that one of the stops was close to my hotel, and it was wonderful to get a ride home.
The pass also gives you free metro rides which is also very helpful.
This pass made me confident that I could see what I wanted to see, and not spend any extra money on my visit.
Enjoyed the access to the sites, use of card was well explained on pick up
I highly recommend the Rome/Omnia Vatican Card! Was worth it and was very easy as well to pick up cards from the vendor that were located right by the Vatican.
Fabulous dread to think how long we would have had to que for the Vatican without the card, very easy to use. Only complaint took along time to find where to collect card you need much clearer instructions on this and when we did find office somebody told us it was the wrong one staff didn't really know much.