- Sightsee with the Rome Card and Omnia Vatican Card, valid for three consecutive days
- Use the Rome Card for entry to two top Rome attractions such as the Colosseum or Castel Sant’Angelo
- Enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent at big-name sites like Borghese Gallery and the Capitoline Museums
- Take advantage of a travelcard to explore central Rome independently
- Use a Rome hop-on hop-off bus ticket for three consecutive days and see sights like Rome Pantheon
- Learn about the city from a guidebook and map
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These are great sightseeing passes for independent souls who don’t want guided tours but who do want skip-the-line access to key Rome and Vatican attractions. They are flexible, offering a choice of places to visit, and include free public transport, too. Enjoy!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The ColeseumPhoto by: Michael W
- riktig genuin restaurant i ...Photo by: stein u
- Musée du VaticanPhoto by: volf.husson
- Viktor Emanuel monumentetPhoto by: Mirja R
- Castello Sant AngeloPhoto by: Mirja R
- 2ème jourPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- toujours le circuit ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- suite du tour super pratique ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- Toujours le tour en busPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- tour de Rome avec le bus jaunePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- vue sur St PierrePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- concours de circonstances ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- musee vaticanPhoto by: Marie L
- Roma - voi citta eternaPhoto by: Birgit S
- Rom im HintergrundPhoto by: Michael L
- drukPhoto by: Jos B
- VaticaanPhoto by: Jan L
- het plein vanaf de koepelPhoto by: Helena M K
- Place St PierrePhoto by: AURELIEN B
- St. Pieter binnenPhoto by: Guus M
What You Can Expect
Omnia Vatican Card:
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and La Pietà.
Enjoy entry to two out of the following five top Rome attractions:
- Borghese Gallery
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
- Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
- Colosseum: 37% savings
- National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
- Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
- Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
- Villa di Massenzio: 20% savings
- St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
- St. John Lateran
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Palazzo Farnese
- Metro trains
- Overground trains
Fabulous dread to think how long we would have had to que for the Vatican without the card, very easy to use. Only complaint took along time to find where to collect card you need much clearer instructions on this and when we did find office somebody told us it was the wrong one staff didn't really know much.
Purchasing the Rome Card and Omnia Vatican Card was the best thing we did for our trip to Rome. The staff at the office near St Peter's were wonderful and with so much included in the passes we managed to do all we wanted in the short time we were there. With bus, metro and entrance tickets included, this is by far the best deal ever.
Brilliant value for money and is a fab way to see as much of Rome as time allows. Priority entry is fantastic...... We will definitely use again!
Great way to see Rome, would highly recommend this package. The hop on buses were on time and was a relaxing way to see the city. The visit to St Peters Basillica and the Vatican Museum were great experiences. Loved not having to stand in a long line to get into the Colosseum.
A definite money saver and time saver.
We were very pleased with our Rome card and Omnia card and what it offered .
This was an excellent addition to a wonderful trip to Rome it made getting around the city so easy and as our hotel was outside the city we could travel on the metro and the bus without any hassle. I would recommend anyone going to Rome to purchase this card. The staf on the hop on hop off bus were also very helpful and polite.
worth every penny,can,t recommend enough .really good
My friends and I were very happy with the tour, loved it all.
Also my friend lost her wallet and the staff were very helpful and considerate, they were very nice.