- Sightsee with the Rome Card and Omnia Vatican Card, valid for three consecutive days
- Use the Rome Card for entry to two top Rome attractions such as the Colosseum or Castel Sant’Angelo
- Enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent at big-name sites like Borghese Gallery and the Capitoline Museums
- Take advantage of a travelcard to explore central Rome independently
- Use a Rome hop-on hop-off bus ticket for three consecutive days and see sights like Rome Pantheon
- Learn about the city from a guidebook and map
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These are great sightseeing passes for independent souls who don’t want guided tours but who do want skip-the-line access to key Rome and Vatican attractions. They are flexible, offering a choice of places to visit, and include free public transport, too. Enjoy!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The ColeseumPhoto by: Michael W
- ColuceumPhoto by: A.H.P. v
- RomePhoto by: raffaele83
- riktig genuin restaurant i ...Photo by: stein u
- Musée du VaticanPhoto by: volf.husson
- Viktor Emanuel monumentetPhoto by: Mirja R
- Castello Sant AngeloPhoto by: Mirja R
- 2ème jourPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- toujours le circuit ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- suite du tour super pratique ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- Toujours le tour en busPhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- tour de Rome avec le bus jaunePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- vue sur St PierrePhoto by: Marie-Christine C
- concours de circonstances ...Photo by: Marie-Christine C
- musee vaticanPhoto by: Marie L
- Roma - voi citta eternaPhoto by: Birgit S
- Rom im HintergrundPhoto by: Michael L
- drukPhoto by: Jos B
- VaticaanPhoto by: Jan L
- het plein vanaf de koepelPhoto by: Helena M K
What You Can Expect
With the Omnia Card, you can visit St Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line admission so you won’t waste time standing in the queue before being wowed by the masterpieces inside, including the Sistine Chapel. Use your Rome Card for admission to two out of the following five attractions: the Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery, Castel Sant’Angelo or Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
You'll also receive discounts on entry to more attractions, as well as a Rome travelcard to use on buses and metro trains. Plus, take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour for easy transportation around the city with 12 stops, such as Tiber Island and the Pantheon.
See the Itinerary for a list of attractions, discounts, bus stops and more.
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and La Pietà.
Enjoy entry to two out of the following five top Rome attractions:
- Borghese Gallery
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
- Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
- Colosseum: 37% savings
- National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
- Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
- Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
- Villa di Massenzio: 20% savings
- St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
- St. John Lateran
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Palazzo Farnese
- Metro trains
- Overground trains
Our 4 day visit to Rome was excellent and made a lot easier with the Omnia Card and Roma Pass which allows queue skipping essential ingredient for Rome and free access to the hop on/off buses which are really good. The Vatican is breath-taking but without the queue skipping facility it would be hard work as the lines for bag checking were enormous. The sights are truly worth seeing and the little restaurants in the side streets and small piazzas are worth exploring. Great trip.
Blanca United Kingdom
Made travelling around Rome so easy with the hop on hop off bus and the public transport. The skip the line for the Vatican and St Peter's Basilica saved us so much time so we had more time to enjoy Rome. Also skipped the lines at the other places we visited as well. Excellent value for money and an easy way to visit Rome
This was a great idea. The people working at the meeting place where we took our voucher to pick up passes were very helpful esp in booking our tours. We made full use of our passes and tours. It worked exactly as advertised!
Kathleen P USA
These cards worked exactly as advertised and were well worth the money. Easy to validate and to use. I can't imagine touring Rome without them.
Great tour through Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel finishing in St Peter's. Our guide was wonderful - she was very knowledgeable and understanding of everyone's queries. Jumping the queues was definitely worth it!
The ladies at the Vatican where you pick up this card helped me out so much. I had forgotten my paper and we worked it out to get the tour. Now, since I arrived very late they rebooked me for the Vatican on the following Monday. I am so thankful. This is worth the month and the time to get. I had mastered the Metro in no time Thank you to the city of Rome for clarity in the stations andjust awesome time at the Vatican.
Good deal. Skip the line to the Vatican and the Collisiem. Worth the money.
We didn't take full advantage of the card as it would have been really tiresome and because we enjoy the occasional coffee / panini / pizza break, but it was nevertheless perfect. We saw everything we wanted to see, we skipped all the lines, we hopped on hopped off every metro / bus / tram whenever we wanted without worrying about fees or where to purchase the ticket from. It was such a relaxing way to enjoy Rome from a foreigner's perspective that has to go back to work :D .