- Rome Christmas Day afternoon 3-hour walking tour
- On-the-ground tour of Rome's most famous sites
- Stroll from Piazza di Spagna to the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
- See the famous Nativity scene and Christmas tree at St. Peter's Square, Vatican City
- Visit the Pantheon (exterior visit), one of the world's most famous buildings
- See Rome's most famous square - Piazza Navona
- Christmas-themed commentary provided by highly knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Your stroll through Rome continues with a stop at Piazza Colonna, which contains the column erected by Marcus Aurelius and is considered by Romans to be the very center of the city. Stop at the Pantheon (exterior visit), with its impressive concrete dome and open oculus, which never fails to impress. Next, enter the colourful Christmas wonderland at Piazza Navona which hosts a local Christmas Market, where you'll hear all about the Italian Christmas Witch "la Befana".
Finally, no Christmas tour of Rome would be complete without a visit to St. Peter's Square at Vatican City where you’ll admire the impressive Nativity Scene and Christmas Tree.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.