- Rome Christmas Day afternoon 3-hour walking tour
- On-the-ground tour of Rome's most famous sites
- Stroll from Piazza del Popolo to the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
- See the famous Nativity scene and Christmas tree at St. Peter's Square, Vatican City
- Visit the Pantheon (exterior visit), one of the world's most famous buildings
- See Rome's most famous square - Piazza Navona
- Christmas-themed commentary provided by highly knowledgeable guide
You'll then proceed to the Spanish Steps, with its lively atmosphere and stunning views down into the alleys that wind into the heart of Rome's historic center. Take a walk along Rome's most famous up-scale shopping street, Via dei Condotti - all done up in Christmas lights in honor of the holiday season before encounter one of Rome's most dramatic monuments, the Trevi Fountain.
Your stroll through Rome continues with a stop at Piazza Colonna, which contains the column erected by Marcus Aurelius and is considered by Romans to be the very center of the city. Stop at the Pantheon (exterior visit), with its impressive concrete dome and open oculus, which never fails to impress. Next, enter the colourful Christmas wonderland at Piazza Navona which hosts a local Christmas Market, where you'll hear all about the Italian Christmas Witch "la Befana".
Finally, no Christmas tour of Rome would be complete without a visit to St. Peter's Square at Vatican City where you’ll admire the impressive Nativity Scene and Christmas Tree.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Reviewed by Noreen W, January 2013
It was well worth the price, we had a great guide.
Reviewed by Mai, January 2013
Our tour guide was Maximus who was excellent! If you can get him, you must do so. Was lovely to walk all around Rome during Christmas to see the sites and feel the joy of the season. We had 3 kids with us who did very well. Would highly recommend this tour without hesitation.