- 3- or 4-hour guided bike tour of Rome
- 27-gear trekking bike
- See sights including the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain with your local guide
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Experience a different side of Rome, cycling in total relaxation, away from the traffic!
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Rome's unique atmosphere
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 people, for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- rome bike ridePhoto by: Carley B
- IMG_2563Photo by: Kevin M
USA, 10 2011
- Uitleg bij de kerk Maria ...Photo by: J A P M D
- Bij het ColosseumPhoto by: J A P M D
- Groepsfoto bij het Forum ...Photo by: C.R.J. S
- voor het fotoboekPhoto by: C.R.J. S
- UitkijkPhoto by: C.R.J. S
- TestaccioPhoto by: C.R.J. S
- Klaar voor de start ?? bijna ...Photo by: C.R.J. S
- Het ColosseumPhoto by: C.R.J. S
- Op de fiets door Rome!!Photo by: Marianne N
- uitleg van and quot;onze juf ...Photo by: Everdina S
- Met kleindochter over de TiberPhoto by: Hr. W.A. d
- Prachtig uitzichtPhoto by: Bertina
- 23 oktober 2013Photo by: Johannes v
- Forum RomanumPhoto by: Elizabeth K
- herbertPhoto by: Heidi
- Familie uit Den Bosch in RomePhoto by: Nico C
- Teatro MarcelloPhoto by: Martin D
- PantheonPhoto by: Martin D
What You Can Expect
You will discover Rome's secret passages through ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or gelato (not included in the price).
All tours include a self-guided visit to the Pantheon. A full list of sights visited can be seen below:
- Trevi Fountain (morning departures only)
- Fagutal Hill (for an unusual view of the Colosseum)
- Imperial Forums
- Venezia Square
- Via dei Condotti
- Spanish Steps (morning tours only)
- Column Square
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Portico di Ottavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Circus Maximus (afternoon and evening tours only)
- Castel San Angelo (afternoon and evening tours only)
The best guided tour we ever had. very good tips on the restaurants.
Cycling in Rome is great, esp for the Dutch!
This was the best and most creative way I could imagine being able to see the city. The guide was amazing, and I wish I could do a bike tour of every new place I visited.
This was a brilliant tour. We got really lucky on weather, since it was the one sunny morning in a week of rain. Our guide was terrific, and we saw so much. Great photo opps.
Excellent, informative, relaxed and happy outing. Ample time for stops and photos. Guide interested and interesting. Many thanks
Our guide was great, we saw part of Rome that we would never have seen walking, very good value for money.
It was greate experience and a good way to discover Rome. I suggest its a must if you are in Rome. And thanks to our guide along Emanuel who even made it better with all the interesting facts and history. Even though it was rainy gloomy day, i had a greate time. Will suggest this to all.
fantastic way to see the city and we had a great tour guide Matteas who was so informative and enthusiastic about Rome and its history
Very good trip
Good to trip around Rome by bicycle and allow visiting differently and go around more places than walking by ourselves, but it is a bit hard for those who are not good at riding bike.