- Guided bike tour of Rome
- Use of a 27-gear trekking bike included
- See sights such as the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain (morning tour only)
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Experience a different side of Rome, cycling in relaxation away from the traffic
- Discover hidden spots and little alleys while you take in Rome's unique atmosphere
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you enjoy cycling, this is a great way to discover Rome.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hector our guidePhoto by: lbaker
- Our Bike CrewPhoto by: Ashleigh M
Canada, 04 2016
- Biking back towards colleseoPhoto by: djcj
United States of America, 01 2016
- IMG_2595Photo by: Jane
- IMG_2669Photo by: Jane
- Herrlicher Blick auf das ...Photo by: Thomas N
- Had a blast! Paul was great!Photo by: Daniel P
- At ColluseumPhoto by: Willy P
- View from Aventine HillPhoto by: Aditya G
- At the VaticanPhoto by: Aditya G
- At the VaticanPhoto by: Aditya G
- A must do in Rome!Photo by: Todd C
- Rome Bike TourPhoto by: Earl S
- On tourPhoto by: gigi
- Piazza NavonaPhoto by: Roger Bruno Z
- CaffePhoto by: Roger Bruno Z
- die spanische TreppePhoto by: Roger Bruno Z
- Fontana di TreviPhoto by: Roger Bruno Z
- KolosseumPhoto by: Roger Bruno Z
- St. Peter ColumnPhoto by: Robert K
What You Can Expect
In addition to the famous attractions included in your biking itinerary, such as Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, Venezia Square and Capitoline Hill, with a view of the Roman Forum, your guide will also highlight lesser-known spots like hidden passageways and ancient walls, and will stop occasionally so you can enjoy photo ops or refuel with a gelato or coffee (own expense).
See the Itinerary below for a full list of sights.
- Imperial Forums
- Venezia Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Navona Square
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Portico di Ottavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill with a panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- In June, July and August the tour will last 3.5 hours because of the heat in Rome. An Italian Gelato (ice cream) will be included.
- In June, July and August the morning City Center tour will not include Trastevere and Santa Maria in Trastevere.
- The afternoon tour avoids places that are too crowded at night, such as Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. As an alternative you will see other highlights such as Circus Maximus,-Aventine Hill and the Garden of the Oranges and Castel Sant'Angelo*.
- In June, July and August *Castel Sant'Angelo will not be included.
This tour was awesome!!! Ambra was a lovely tour guide and took us through lots of local streets that we would never have seen on our own. At every stop she shared valuable historic information and was very excited throughout the duration of the tour! 10/10!!
The bike tour was great. I would recommend it.The guide was both informative and safety conscious.It was not too demanding physically so all could do it.
The trip was awesome. Bruno our guide was amazing, interesting and really knew his stuff. Best decision in how to see and experience the highlights of Rome.
Loved the tour and our guide. Great way to see lots of the city in a short amount of time, plus learn some of the history. Definitely recommend!
Pablo Chavez United States of ...
Sagrada Familia Tour was great!
Bruno was an excellent guide, very informative and enthusiastic about sharing details. He kept us safe and the ride was not strenuous. Wonderful English and also shared extra guidance when asked about several churches we wanted to visit but were not on the bike path. We did the morning tour. Would recommend an even earlier morning time start to avoid the late morning heat for summer. We were a family of 4 -- ages 51, 50, 23, 20.
Laja gave us an informative and fun tour. Had a ball. Thank you
Thoroughly enjoyed. Tour guide should state their academic qualifications before commencement as not sure what we are told is generally accepted. Yes, subject to conjecture but we are not all Lemmings.
great tour, loved it and would recommend to anyone.
Great way to see important sights! Informative guide well-maintained and comfortable bike. Would recommend this tour!