Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group experience, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your host.
- 2.5-hour tasting session in a gourmet enoteca in Rome, near Campo di Fiori
- Meet the bar owner and learn about the Lazio area’s regional cuisine
- Sample up to six different red and white Lazio wines, and learn about their characteristics from the bar's sommelier
- Pair each wine with locally cured meats and artisan cheeses
- Upgrade to enjoy two additional courses, giving yourself a 3-course evening meal
- Small-group activity with a maximum of eight people ensures a more intimate experience
Recently awarded a seal of approval by American chef Anthony Bourdain, the establishment is fast gaining a reputation as the best gourmet eatery in town. Meet the charismatic owner and hear about regional cuisine throughout the Lazio region, and then learn about local wines from the bar's expert sommelier.
Sip on six different glasses of Lazio wines, and discover how their flavors are complemented by food. Italians rarely drink without eating, so follow the lead of your host and savor each sip alongside pungent cheeses and wafer-thin, silky-smooth cured meats.
Whet your appetite for more? Upgrade to enjoy a further two courses, giving you a full meal. After your tasting session, your host will serve a classic Roman pasta dish of Carbonara (a creamy sauce made with pancetta, eggs and Parmesan) or Amatriciana (a spicy tomato-based sauce with pancetta and chilli), followed by cheese fondue and fresh-baked cookies.