- Discover Rome and its many attractions with a hop-on hop-off Tiber River cruise
- See Rome’s top sights including Trevi Fountain, St Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Castel Sant’Angelo and the Mouth of Truth
- Travel between Rome’s most popular attractions quickly and easily
- Listen to audio commentary for useful information about Rome’s beautiful and historical sights
- Upgrade to include a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour, too
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Board your open-air boat at either Castel Sant’Angelo, Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island), Ponte Sisto or Ponte Cavour. Listen to the recorded audio commentary as you sit back, relax and cruise along the Tiber River, admiring breathtaking views and passing under several incredible bridges as you go.
With your 24-hour ticket, hop off to sightsee at your own pace. Perhaps disembark at Isola Tiberina to see the Colosseum, where emperors used to host games to entertain the public. Usually starting with comedy acts and exotic animal displays, the games ended with gladiator fights to the death.
Hop back on the boat and cruise to Castel Sant’Angelo. Originally commissioned as a mausoleum, Castel Sant’Angelo now serves as a museum and is only a stone’s throw away from St Peter’s Church and the Vatican City.
The full-loop duration of the cruise lasts about one hour, and boats arrive every 30 minutes at both piers.
Hop-On Hop-Off River and Bus
Upgrade to combine your Tiber River cruise with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Travel quickly and easily between Rome’s most popular sights and enjoy spectacular views of the city from the open-air, top deck of the bus.
Board your bus from any of the eight routed stops, hopping off and on at your leisure. See the Itinerary for a full list of stops. Perhaps, hop off at the famous Trevi Fountain and toss a coin into the crystal clear waters to ensure a return trip to the Eternal City. Be sure to stand with your back to the fountain and toss the coin over your left shoulder with your right hand. One coin means you’ll return to Rome, two means you’ll return and fall in love, and three means that you’ll return, find love and marry.
The full loop lasts around 1.5 hours, and buses arrive every 15 minutes at each stop.
- TERMINAL A and TERMINAL B Termini
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Piazza Venezia
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza di Spagna only Saturday after 3 pm, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Piazza Barberini