- Learn how to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photo
- Learn how to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- Learn how to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
What You Can Expect
- Ancient Rome Tour - Coloseum, Pantheon, Campidoglio (Capital Hill) Theatre of Marcellus, Ghetto, Tortoise Fountain
- Vatican Route Tour - Pantheon, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Ponte Sant Angelo and Castel Sant Angelo
- Rome Grand Tour - Campidolio Piazza Navona Pantheon, Temple Adriano, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, Piazza dei Popolo from Pincio
- Hidden Rome Tour - Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino, Piazza Farnese, Campo de' Fiori, Palazzo Spada and Trastevere with its labyrinth of streets and Piazza Santa Maria
Fantastic, Marco introduced me to a new way of looking at photography and reinforced all the concepts and techniques of photography, great tour around the old city of Rome, loved the coffee and pastries.
Marco was a great guide and good company. He shared many ways for me to better my technique and take photographs with greater impact. He is very knowledgeable about the area, sharing cheerful greetings to folks nearly everywhere we went. This adventure was one of my favorite activities in Rome and I would recommend it.