- Learn how to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photo
- Learn how to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- Learn how to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
What You Can Expect
- Ancient Rome Tour - Coloseum, Pantheon, Campidoglio (Capital Hill) Theatre of Marcellus, Ghetto, Tortoise Fountain
- Vatican Route Tour - Pantheon, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Ponte Sant Angelo and Castel Sant Angelo
- Rome Grand Tour - Campidolio Piazza Navona Pantheon, Temple Adriano, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, Piazza dei Popolo from Pincio
- Hidden Rome Tour - Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino, Piazza Farnese, Campo de' Fiori, Palazzo Spada and Trastevere with its labyrinth of streets and Piazza Santa Maria
Marco was great. He quickly assessed my skill level and then customized the tour to my interests. He is a highly professional and talented photographer. I learned a lot that I've already been able to use.. my photographs have improved because of his help. And it was a lot of fun. He's a natural teacher.
Fantastic, Marco introduced me to a new way of looking at photography and reinforced all the concepts and techniques of photography, great tour around the old city of Rome, loved the coffee and pastries.