- Full-day independent shopping trip to Castel Romano Designer Outlet from Rome
- Shop for prestigious designer labels like Calvin Klein, Levi Strauss and Burberry – discounted by 30-70%!
- Save an additional 10% on selected items with your discount card
- Explore the 100 shops that comprise this spacious outdoor shopping mall
- Round-trip transport from Rome by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Choose from three different departure times and then return at a time that suits you
What You Can Expect
After just under an hour, arrive at the premier shopping outlet and head inside to feed your fashion addiction! Amble around the spacious outdoor mall, lined with more than 100 big-name boutiques featuring men’s and women’s clothing, childrenswear, and home accessories. International brands abound here, and shops like Boss, Burberry, Camper, Guess and Valentino all offer great discounts.
Take a break from the shops by visiting one of the outlet’s restaurants or cafés. With six different eateries to choose from, including a Lindt chocolate café, you won’t be disappointed!
Simply return to Rome at a time that suits you best. Your host will have shown you where to catch your coach back from when dropping you off. Just return to that point at 1:45pm, 5pm or 8pm, and then board your coach for the trip back to Rome Termini station. If you travel between June and August, there's an additional departure at 8:30pm too.
Selection of shops at Castel Romano Designer Outlet:
- Calvin Klein Jeans
- Levi Strauss
- La Perla
Slightly disorganised to begin with but once we were underway the shops were so much fun. Had all day to explore, and was dying to go back!
Everything worked out perfectly and the trip to the outlet was most enjoyable. The departure location was easy to find and there was sufficient time at the outlet to do some serious shopping. There was great value to be found and I would definitely return to the Outlet on my next trip to Rome. I have already used Viator many times and they provide a wonderful and uncomplicated service.