Numbers are limited to 25 people on this Super Saver tour, ensuring you'll see the best of Rome in a small-group atmosphere. Even better, enjoy a 13% discount when you buy these combined tours.
- Combine two best-selling Rome tours for a discounted price
- Explore Ancient Rome in the morning with your expert guide and see the Arch of Constantine, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the famous Colosseum and learn about its brutal past
- Spend two hours at your leisure exploring, shopping or relaxing over lunch (own expense)
- Take an afternoon walking tour and pass top Rome attractions including Piazza del Popolo, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and more
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 25 people provides an intimate experience
Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3-hour, small-group morning tour starts with a gentle stroll up the Oppian Hill to enjoy unforgettable views of the Colosseum -- Ancient Rome's most iconic landmark. After heading back down, skip the long entrance lines of the Colosseum and enjoy priority access to explore this famous attraction with your expert guide. As you walk around the fascinating ground and first floors, hear stories from your guide about the amphitheater's intriguingly brutal past filled with bloodthirsty gladiators.
After leaving the Colosseum, head into Ancient Rome to see the Arch of Constantine before walking through the Roman Forum and up Palatine Hill. Your tour ends on Via Sacra, the main street that links the Colosseum to Capitoline Hill. Enjoy roughly two hours at your leisure. Explore the impressive ruins or have lunch at any of the several nearby restaurants (own expense) before your afternoon tour.
Best of Rome Walking Tour:
After rejoining your small group and guide at Piazza del Popolo (or Piazza di Spagna from March 4, 2013 onwards), set off at a leisurely pace with your guide on a 3-hour walking tour. Heading to Rome's center, pass the beautiful Santa Maria del Popolo Church and hear interesting tales and legends such as how the hated Emperor Nero was buried near this church. Continue to the Spanish Steps that lead elegantly down from the church of Trinita dei Monti before taking a break by the majestic Trevi Fountain.
Continue with a stroll through Piazza Colonna, a stylish square considered by the ancient Romans as the center of the city. Then, enjoy a fantastic photo opportunity at the world-famous Pantheon, a unique historic temple with sleek marble columns. Follow your guide through bustling Piazza Navona, typified by its ornate fountains, Baroque architecture and lively sidewalk cafés. Lastly, visit Campo de Fiori, a more traditional square, where your tour ends.