- Dinner in the historical center of Rome and panoramic night tour of the city
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner that includes specialties such as bruschetta
- See all the famous Roman sights lit up at night
- Stop for photos at the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin for good luck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- La fontaine de TreviPhoto by: titou34110
- Visão magníficaPhoto by: PC Rodrigues
Brasil, 09 2013
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Monika H
- Vatican CityPhoto by: Lucille D
USA, 05 2013
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Pauline B
- Vatican at nightPhoto by: Lorcan S
- Trevi Fountain at nightPhoto by: Lorcan S
- _DSC0659Photo by: Juliana
What You Can Expect
After dinner, enjoy a short walking tour of the neighborhood, part of Rome’s historical center, including a stop at the Trevi Fountain where you can throw a coin in the water to ensure your return to Rome, according to legend. Then take a panoramic night tour of the city to admire its iconic landmarks illuminated after dark, when sights like St Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Capitoline Hill and Castel Sant’Angelo seem even more special.
Your tour ends with a walking tour in Trastevere, a lively Rome neighborhood known for its restaurants and nightlife.
Please note: From November 1, 2015, to March 30, 2016, the tour is available in English and Spanish only.
Sample dinner menu:
- Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
- Roman-style pasta
- Meat course with side dish
- Dessert or fruit salad
Wonderful tour! Mario ,our guide ,was very good. He loved his work and it showed. Our dinner was great and we were very pleased. Fun!
Very nice tour and dinner. We had a delightful time at the restaurant, Trevi Fountain and on the bus ride. There is a considerable amount of walking on this tour which is fine unless you have spent a lot of time on the cobblestone streets that day. It was a great tour with a delightful guide----but my legs and feet were really tired!
Excellent and highly recommend.:-)
Enjoyed the night at the Trevi. Tour guide was great specially the tips she gave. Did not like the food from the restaurant we dined
Highly enjoyable evening with excellent food. Our guide Aggla was very informative with a great sense of humor who really made this trip very enjoyable. I apologize if I have spent your name incorrectly
Our guide made the whole evening very interesting and varied. There was lots to see both on the coach and walking. We enjoyed a traditional meal.
Great to see Rome at night
Wonderful way to spend the first night in Rome after a long airplane ride.
Very animated tour guide! Dinner was fabulous!
This was a great tour during our first night in Rome. We had just arrived at noon that day and we're tired but this was perfect. The tour guide, whose name I think is Marcello spoke English, Spanish and German. We were in a small group with Spanish speaker even though we are fluent in English. He was funny and very knowledgeable of the history. The guy has charisma. We really enjoyed this tour and recommend it. The food at the restaurant was great and so the company. After dinner we walked in different areas. Thanks for the great memories in Rome.
David and Mc Nelly Torres