- Dinner in the historical center of Rome and panoramic night tour of the city
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner that includes specialties such as bruschetta
- See all the famous Roman sights lit up at night
- Stop for photos at the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin for good luck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Visão magníficaPhoto by: PC Rodrigues
Brasil, 09 2013
Trevi FountainPhoto by: Monika H
Vatican CityPhoto by: Lucille D
USA, 05 2013
Trevi FountainPhoto by: Pauline B
Vatican at nightPhoto by: Lorcan S
Trevi Fountain at nightPhoto by: Lorcan S
_DSC0659Photo by: Juliana
What You Can Expect
Your tour also includes a special walking your and a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw a coin in, you’ll return to Rome, so make sure you have some change!
Enjoy an enchanting panoramic night tour of Rome, and discover the magic of the city’s most famous monuments illuminated under a darkened sky. It’s a special look at some of the most important monuments in Italy, viewed in a new way. You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo and St Peter’s Basilica.
Finish your evening with a walking tour in the Traveste area, one of the most visited areas in Rome full of restaurants and pubs.
Sample Dinner Menu:
• Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
• First course pasta cooked in typical Roman style
• Second meat course and side dish
• Dessert or fruit salad
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
Roseanna was a great guide with so many interesting details and spoke very clear English. We have seen a lot of Rome before, but never at night like we did on this tour. It was well worth it.
Nice easy tour. Nice pace. Comfortable transportation. Great food.