- 3-hour evening walking tour of Rome, led by an expert guide
- Discover top city attractions such as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and the beautiful Piazza Navona
- Marvel at ancient government buildings from the Roman Empire at the Forum on Capitoline Hill
- Admire the exterior of the world-famous Colosseum illuminated at night, widely considered Rome’s most iconic site
- Gain insight into the Italian capital’s fascinating history and heritage
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The PantheonPhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- ColosseumPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Coloseum at nightPhoto by: dreamergirl4ever2003
United States of America, 09 2015
- ColosseumPhoto by: Kavi
- Rome Night TourPhoto by: Aasim N
- Collesium Light upPhoto by: Katherine D
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Laureen R
- Our tour guide Arianna in ...Photo by: Leon K
- Rome by NightPhoto by: Marita
- DSCN5652Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5649Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5632Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5627Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5620Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5608Photo by: Jennifer A
- Mark & DonnaPhoto by: Donnamarie H
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- ColosseumPhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- PantheonPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
- Piazza VeneziaPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Capitoline Hill and the Roman Forum, where you can wander by the ancient ruins of the Roman Empire. Hear from your guide about the markets, political rallies, trials and other events that once took place here many centuries ago before continuing to the Colosseum, dramatically lit up against the night sky.
Built to hold approximately 80,000 people, this legendary amphitheatre was the site of gladiator competitions, executions, ceremonies and re-enactments of mythological tales. Walk around the exterior with your guide, who explains the Colosseum’s architecture and history. Your tour ends here, from where you can continue the rest of your night out in Rome on your own.
Our guide was very personable and fun as well as knowledgeable. It was great to see the main attractions of Rome at night. One suggestion for the local tour operator would be to invest in the microphone systems that other guided tours have. Still a very good tour!
Andrew United Kingdom
Brilliant tour guide, tour and timing. Guide was great and went through everything including the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona being incredibly friendly to one and all. Made the whole group become friendly and helped guide everyone with individual help to all on a fantastic tour!
Very pleasant evening stroll with knowledgeable guide.
Our tour guide,she was absolute the best. Thank you Rob and Joy
Superb tour, even if it did rain, but this did not detract from the evening. Knowledgeable tour guide and a great alternative experience of the city.
This was just amazing. I'd definitely do this again if I return to this wonderful city. Our tour guide was brilliant. She was so knowledgeable and presented the information is such an interesting way, with a few laughs too.
I booked this as I was travelling alone and wanted to be in with other people and this was the perfect way to do it. If I do return I'd be booking up more of these tours!! Well done !! Blue :-
Tour was excellent! One of the best tours that we did in Rome.
very knowledgeable, enthusiastic guide who kept us very interested in what she shared with us.we felt we got more than what was offered
Favorite thing I did in my entire trip to Italy! Highly recommend!
It is SO much better to see the Collosseo at night. It is so much more dramatic to look at and for pictures. We were not interested in going inside so that was fine for us. If you want to go inside you can go back the next day to go inside. Our guide Jeannette gave us a good tour of all the important parts of downtown Rome - the Collosseo, the Four Rivers, the Pantheon, the Fontana di Trevi, the Forum - were all incredible. She told us about the background of each area - and that made it really special to look closely at them.