- 3-hour evening walking tour of Rome, led by an expert guide
- Discover top city attractions such as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and the beautiful Piazza Navona
- Marvel at ancient government buildings from the Roman Empire at the Forum on Capitoline Hill
- Admire the exterior of the world-famous Colosseum illuminated at night, widely considered Rome’s most iconic site
- Gain insight into the Italian capital’s fascinating history and heritage
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The PantheonPhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- ColosseumPhoto by: Susan M
USA, 09 2015
- Coloseum at nightPhoto by: dreamergirl4ever2003
United States of America, 09 2015
- ColosseumPhoto by: Kavi
- Rome Night TourPhoto by: Aasim N
- Collesium Light upPhoto by: Katherine D
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Laureen R
- Our tour guide Arianna in ...Photo by: Leon K
- Rome by NightPhoto by: Marita
- DSCN5652Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5649Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5632Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5627Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5620Photo by: Jennifer A
- DSCN5608Photo by: Jennifer A
- Mark & DonnaPhoto by: Donnamarie H
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- ColosseumPhoto by: Scott C
USA, 08 2009
- PantheonPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
- Trevi FountainPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
- Piazza VeneziaPhoto by: Rafal K
USA, 10 2008
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Capitoline Hill and the Roman Forum, where you can wander by the ancient ruins of the Roman Empire. Hear from your guide about the markets, political rallies, trials and other events that once took place here many centuries ago before continuing to the Colosseum, dramatically lit up against the night sky.
Built to hold approximately 80,000 people, this legendary amphitheatre was the site of gladiator competitions, executions, ceremonies and re-enactments of mythological tales. Walk around the exterior with your guide, who explains the Colosseum’s architecture and history. Your tour ends here, from where you can continue the rest of your night out in Rome on your own.
Great way to get introduced to the city. Our guide certainly knew his history and the tour was really enjoyable.
The absolute best experience while we were in Rome - all because of our guide, Chiara!! She knew so much about all of our stops but, the best was her personality!!! We even ran into her the next day and she remembered our names and chatted with us again. We highly recommend CHIARA and this tour.
Jeannette was wonderful!
Ginette our Tour guide was the absolute most knowledgeable and wonderful person. She was fun and kept certain all 6 of us were listening and participating through out the entire tour!!!
Our guide was very knowledgeable and communicative. She really knew her stuff. She even helped us find bus travel after the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone. It is a great way to get oriented to Rome and take some terrific night pictures.
Our guide was very personable and fun as well as knowledgeable. It was great to see the main attractions of Rome at night. One suggestion for the local tour operator would be to invest in the microphone systems that other guided tours have. Still a very good tour!
Andrew United Kingdom
Brilliant tour guide, tour and timing. Guide was great and went through everything including the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona being incredibly friendly to one and all. Made the whole group become friendly and helped guide everyone with individual help to all on a fantastic tour!
Very pleasant evening stroll with knowledgeable guide.
Our tour guide,she was absolute the best. Thank you Rob and Joy
Superb tour, even if it did rain, but this did not detract from the evening. Knowledgeable tour guide and a great alternative experience of the city.