Your tour begins atop the Colle Oppio with a panoramic view of the Colosseum, Rome's most recognizable landmark. Next, you will skip the long lines and gain special access to the Colosseum. Once inside, your expert official guide will take you through the bloody past of the amphitheater as you listen to tales of gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions. After a brief rest at the Arch of Constantine, you will arrive at the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the seven hills of Rome.
- Skip the line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum half-day walking tour
- Small group ensures personalized experience
- Entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Headsets so you can hear your guide clearly
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCF3019Photo by: Antonio P
- en ordenPhoto by: JOSEFA B
- grandiosidadPhoto by: JOSEFA B
- descansoPhoto by: JOSEFA B
- paraguasPhoto by: JOSEFA B
- parte del grupoPhoto by: JOSEFA B
- Vietta, nuestra guia.Photo by: JOSEFA B
- Por el foro romano...Photo by: MARIPAZ L
- interior del ColiseumPhoto by: MANUEL A
What You Can Expect
Fantástico , todo lo que queríamos ver y sin colas , el guía de 10.
Excelente , no faltó nada, las colas las pasamos por el costado, muy recomendable .
This place have near 2000 years built. The history is very interesting. To know that the Arena where the gladiators fought in the past and now the Occidental world take this word Arena to name their coliseums is very funny.
I originally scheduled the tour in Spanish, but there was a strike the day of our visit, so it was re-scheduled to an English one. We were so lucky that it happened, because our guide was Nina, the archaeologist-teacher-guide. Her tour was one of the best ones I've had, she puts her heart and love into the tour, She knows so much about the topic, and she has a great sense of humor. Nina is a top-notch guide!.
Explicación poco atractiva!