- Skip-the-line entry to the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- View the gallery at your leisure with a pre-booked ticket to avoid the queues
- See one of Rome's most incredible art collections
- Admire Bernini sculptures, as well as paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael
- Don't miss a walk through the Villa Borghese gardens
- Upgrade to a guided tour if you prefer to see the art with expert insight
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Borghese GardenPhoto by: Anonymous
- statue équestre de louis ...Photo by: marie gabrielle G
- Overwhelmingly beautifulPhoto by: Susan T
- dit hebben we wel gezienPhoto by: dirk w
- statuePhoto by: Sharon M
- egyptPhoto by: Sharon M
- statuePhoto by: Sharon M
- lying downPhoto by: Sharon M
- Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Daniel W
United States of America, 02 2015
- Villa BorghesePhoto by: James Y M
- Beautiful sculpture, in a ...Photo by: Bruce W
- Front of the Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Tracy J
- Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Anonymous
- Italy Nov 2010 139Photo by: Susan E
What You Can Expect
The Borghese collection includes masterpieces such as Deposition by Rubens and Pauline Bonaparte by Canova. Particular highlights include the Caravaggio room, where you can see paintings like David with the Head of Goliath, works by Raphael such as The Deposition and Lady with a Unicorn, and Bernini sculptures like Apollo and Daphne and David.
Before or after your visit, make sure you stroll around the beautiful gardens outside Villa Borghese and admire the view over Piazza del Popolo.
Optional tour upgrade:
If you’d like to explore the gallery with expert commentary, upgrade your Borghese Gallery admission to include a 3-hour guided tour, limited to 20 people. You’ll hear about the history and stories behind various artworks and make sure you don’t miss any of the most important pieces. The tour also includes a guided walk through the Villa Borghese gardens.
Only 250 people at one time, on these two hours visit the gallery time. These prepaid skip the line are essentials. Borghese Gallery was full of amazing treasures. I warmly recommend it.
very good museum a must if you visit rome Bernini rooms are spectacular
Definitely a great idea to buy these tickets in advance because they were sold out for the day when we arrived! We paid 5 Euros for the audio guides when we got there which was great. So many beautiful sculptures to see here - don't miss it!
A visit to the Borghese Museum and Gardens is very necessary when visiting Rome. Internally it and #39;s smaller than one might perceive from its exterior-particular attention to busts and statues focused mostly on the Renaissance period. The gardens are splendid-worthy of considerable reserved time to wander.
Totally enjoyed the experience and was pleased by the professional attitude of the staff.
This tour with Rebecca B was outstanding and worth every penny. Rebecca totally engaged with her tour group, was highly knowledgeable, very likeable and brought her subject to life. I had not heard of Bernini before but I am now a fan. I cannot recommend highly enough but make sure you get Rebecca B!
Loved the Bhorgese. Getting the tickets was very smooth, just met a viator rep about 15 minutes before to pick up the tickets. She was just in front. The museum is in a park and takes some walking to get to. We didn't take a tour, just went in by ourselves.
The Borghese Gallery was one of our highlights while in Rome! A definite and #34;must see and #34; and doesn and #39;t get the attention it deserves. Bernini and #39;s sculptures are equally as impressive as Michelangelo and #39;s David.