- Skip the line entry to the Borghese Gallery and Museum
- View the museums at your leisure, pre-book tickets to avoid the queues
- See the world's most incredible art collections
- Prioritized entry without queuing
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
I booked 10 tours through Viator for our 3 week France/Italy vacation and I have to say, the Borghese Gallery was our very favorite tour. This tour is self-guided with audio sets so you can hear about what you want, see what you want, and move at a pace that you want. It wasn't as crazy crowded as some of the other tours and the Borghese art pieces were breath taking. No cameras allowed in the gallery but I always found the photos in the souvenier books are better anyway. I was able to mark off my bucket list seeing the sculpture of APPOLO CHASING DAPHNE. It was everything I dreamed about and more. Gallery staff spoke English and were very nice and helpful. A+ to them too.
This was an excellent experience as we had the time to really explore the Gallery and the gardens. Our guide, Rebecca, was so knowledgeable and helpful. Being an Art History major made her extremely passionate about the many wonderful paintings and sculptors. The was best tour we took in Rome !!