- Skip the line entry to the Borghese Gallery and Museum
- View the museums at your leisure, pre-book tickets to avoid the queues
- See the world's most incredible art collections
- Prioritized entry without queuing
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
A guided tour to Borghese gallery us highly recommended. And if you are lucky enough to have Rebecca as your guide you will learn so much about history of art and all the fascinating details behind the magnificent paintings and sculptures exhibited there.
Excellent tour and tour guide! Gorgeous museum and a must see while in Rome. Like the small crowds there also!