- Skip the line entry to the Borghese Gallery and Museum
- View the museums at your leisure, pre-book tickets to avoid the queues
- See the world's most incredible art collections
- Prioritized entry without queuing
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
This is a beautiful Gallery and a "must see" on a trip to Rome. Stunning sculptures and paintings and a lot of history! The audio guide is a bit confusing to follow at first due to the layout of the rooms. I would suggest giving yourself a few minutes to get oriented before starting the guide so that you do not waste time after you start the tour trying to get re-oriented. Getting tickets ahead of time is a must. You will be sorely disappointed if you try and get there the day you want to tour because they will be sold out.
Great to skip the lines, expensive but worth it for us who needed last minute tickets!