- Skip-the-line entry to the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- View the gallery at your leisure with a pre-booked ticket to avoid the queues
- See one of Rome's most incredible art collections
- Admire Bernini sculptures, as well as paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael
- Don't miss a walk through the Villa Borghese gardens
- Upgrade to a guided tour if you prefer to see the art with expert insight
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Borghese GardenPhoto by: Anonymous
- Overwhelmingly beautifulPhoto by: Susan T
- dit hebben we wel gezienPhoto by: dirk w
- statuePhoto by: Sharon M
- egyptPhoto by: Sharon M
- statuePhoto by: Sharon M
- lying downPhoto by: Sharon M
- Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Daniel W
United States of America, 02 2015
- Villa BorghesePhoto by: James Y M
- Beautiful sculpture, in a ...Photo by: Bruce W
- Front of the Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Tracy J
- Borghese GalleryPhoto by: Anonymous
- Italy Nov 2010 139Photo by: Susan E
What You Can Expect
The Borghese collection includes masterpieces such as Deposition by Rubens and Pauline Bonaparte by Canova. Particular highlights include the Caravaggio room, where you can see paintings like David with the Head of Goliath, works by Raphael such as The Deposition and Lady with a Unicorn, and Bernini sculptures like Apollo and Daphne and David.
Before or after your visit, make sure you stroll around the beautiful gardens outside Villa Borghese and admire the view over Piazza del Popolo.
Optional tour upgrade:
If you’d like to explore the gallery with expert commentary, upgrade your Borghese Gallery admission to include a 3-hour guided tour, limited to 20 people. You’ll hear about the history and stories behind various artworks and make sure you don’t miss any of the most important pieces. The tour also includes a guided walk through the Villa Borghese gardens.
A wonderful experience enjoyed at our own pace.
Excellent tour with GianLuca. He was very knowledgeable and a very pleasant guide. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Borghese Gallery.
This tour was amazing!
Fabulous museum. Breathtaking!
By far the Best tour I took. The guide was Perfect a masters in art history and the gallery magnificent!!!!
What a wonderful tour! Our guide Rebecca was fantastic. First, we were totally impressed that she knew each one of us by name after just a quick introduction upon check-in! She advised us accurately regarding photos, what we could carry in, and what had to be securely stored until after the gallery tour. An art historian, she made the art absolutely come alive for us. She shared the backstories of how particular pieces were acquired by the 'cardinal nephew' Scipione Borghese, and made certain that we saw all of the most important pieces in the gallerie. Rebecca knew from long experience how to organize our tour so that we had the fewest people sharing each room with us and could fully appreciate each magnificent piece. After the gallery tour, she walked with us through the grounds of the former estate, sharing details of the family's history and pointing out magnificent views. She was just a wonderful tour guide in every respect. We feel that, had we been able to secure tickets ourselves, we never would have had the fantastic experience that we had by having such an expert lead the way. We recommend this tour, and Rebecca in particular!
One of the best places I have visited in my travels and will come back too
American Mike was a fabulous guide! He knows his art history and was able to tell us the juicy, human story behind each sculptor or painting. Thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend!!