Numbers are limited to 25 people on this group tour, ensuring personalized attention at all times.
- 2-hour family-friendly tour of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome
- Hear fun facts and tidbits of trivia about the Roman emperors and gladiators of bygone days
- Enjoy role-playing sessions and challenges that are fun for adults and kids alike
- See impressive Ancient Rome sites including the Roman Forum, Trajan’s Column and Temple of Caesar
- Head straight past the crowds outside the Colosseum with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Step back in time on an interactive tour of the Colosseum’s ground floor
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Trajan’s Market and Trajan’s Column, and listen to stories that bring the time-worn monuments to life. Most of Ancient Rome’s relics and ruins are clustered throughout the Roman Forum, so head there to explore and discover the history that’s set in the site’s stones.
After posing for photos by the Temple of Caesar and hearing tales about the power of Imperial Rome with the help of some attention-grabbing visual aids, continue to your tour’s highlight: the iconic Rome Colosseum. With a history of emperors, gladiators, lions and battles, there are few monuments in the world that can spark imagination like the Colosseum.
Skip the long entrance lines with your priority-access ticket, and explore the ground floor of the impressive amphitheater with your guide. As you walk, enjoy anecdotes and stories about the gladiators to create a vivid picture of the past. Participation is encouraged in the stories, so feel free to ask questions and get your kids involved in the open and interactive environment.
Having enjoyed up to 40 minutes inside the Colosseum, stroll back outside and say your goodbyes to your guide as your family-friendly Colosseum tour finishes.
This tour was excellent and pitched perfectly for children. The tour guide was excellent
This tour was awesome! Our guide was fabulous. My 7 year old daughter was captivated throughout the entire tour. I was slightly worried that she would lose interest, but not a chance. Interactive games and fun was injected into this simplfied version of Rome 'back in the day'. Perfect for us adults too. Highly recommend.