Numbers are limited to 25 people on this group tour, ensuring personalized attention at all times.
- 2-hour family-friendly tour of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome
- Hear fun facts and tidbits of trivia about the Roman emperors and gladiators of bygone days
- Enjoy role-playing sessions and challenges that are fun for adults and kids alike
- See impressive Ancient Rome sites including the Roman Forum, Trajan’s Column and Temple of Caesar
- Head straight past the crowds outside the Colosseum with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Step back in time on an interactive tour of the Colosseum’s ground floor
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Trajan’s Market and Trajan’s Column, and listen to stories that bring the time-worn monuments to life. Most of Ancient Rome’s relics and ruins are clustered throughout the Roman Forum, so head there to explore and discover the history that’s set in the site’s stones.
After posing for photos by the Temple of Caesar and hearing tales about the power of Imperial Rome with the help of some attention-grabbing visual aids, continue to your tour’s highlight: the iconic Rome Colosseum. With a history of emperors, gladiators, lions and battles, there are few monuments in the world that can spark imagination like the Colosseum.
Skip the long entrance lines with your priority-access ticket, and explore the ground floor of the impressive amphitheater with your guide. As you walk, enjoy anecdotes and stories about the gladiators to create a vivid picture of the past. Participation is encouraged in the stories, so feel free to ask questions and get your kids involved in the open and interactive environment.
Having enjoyed up to 40 minutes inside the Colosseum, stroll back outside and say your goodbyes to your guide as your family-friendly Colosseum tour finishes.
Excellent. good for kids, parents and grandparents. Our guide, Chiara was very considerate of the younger kids in the tour and of those who were too small to use the head sets - she took these kids with her to the front of the group, ensuring that they could hear and keep up.
Excellent for kids, highly recommended.